Renew passport on line, any luck downloading the aplikasi in google?

Saudade

My husband went this morning to renew his Indonesian passport to the immigration office and they told him, now is not possible to do it there at the office, everybody has to do it on line download the app on google play and after he needs a google account or a facebook account.
We have been trying several times download the app and not success so far, does somebody do it already?
I think to try to do things on line it is good but in my opinion should be a choice, still there is people who doesn't want or need an email account or a facebook account.

Yes you’re right, it’s a mess.

Even on Apple products: If I use Google Chrome on the iPhone instead of Safari, this happens:

633BE781-4151-4A2A-BAB3-0C5FE95D5857.jpeg

After selecting the AppStore icon:

B6D3339B-CD31-4AFB-91C4-B8C0ECC88177.jpeg

And finding it in the Apple App Store didn’t work either... so on iOS it’s similar to the (Android) Google Play Store.

So I guess you’re stuck with the website and a Google account. Bad, but honestly I’m not really surprised.

Last edited:
Finally, my husband manages to download the app on his phone and very quick and easy got a number to go there on Monday. I am not sure if the problem at the beginning, it was the phone was too full or the internet connection, I didn't try again on the lap top.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back