Music

When ÿou see this; happy Monday!

You got to love the image of the toilet bowl... :puke:

And if you're not awake yet after that:

These are the current favorites of our son btw.

Second song at 3.24 floats ma boat.It's so fucking LIVE!! Who's the first all girl rock band you remember?

Last edited:
very beautiful song that I didnt heard or even flash in my mind for more than 30 years, and suddenly came in my sleep few weeks ago - not sure if it was a dream, but when I wake up, few words still in my head, ie. love is light ..... when you die oh how I cry.
couldnt recall the song title or the artist

i then googled with those few words in the lyric - found one video only in youtube. a bit odd that not much information about the artist.- Silvana Swale

Thanks BA, I hadn't seen Chrissie sing this before, and I love Chrissie. I actually put her right alongside Janis Joplin as one of the greatest rock chicks of all time.

It's all funky jazz cooking breakfast with Maceo Parker this morning.

love this! :D

You have to go outside, lie on your back and look at the stars?

31c.jpg

My favorite music has always been Hip Hop music in all forms and colors( also reggae, soul or r&b), I listen to it for over 25 years already. Iam also a big movie fan, so at times I also like to listem soundtracks.
Occasionally I also like to listen to good pop or rock/metal music but seldom. Not that i dislike it, but it doesn't get me the way hip hop does haha. I mean, i just need a cool beat, some good rhymes and scratches 😂😂.

My wife's taste in music is a bit strange, she likes Andy Lau and chinese songs. Especially older ones but also children songs, Metallica and Guns and Roses. Ya..really mixed taste.

Covid has been crap for hubby's band from a playing point of view. However it gave them the push they needed to write & record their own songs instead of the cover stuff they have been doing for a couple of decades.
There are still some tracks to record but I think they will have what they call a mini-album ready by Idul Fitri this year. It is quite exciting as I wrote/co-wrote some of the songs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back