Looking for pre-owned furnitures and stuff.

Saigon

Hi all!

We are planning to move to Tangerang area by June for a house instead of shrinking apartment abode( the family is getting bigger by the day). This early, we are looking for some furnitures and stuff we will definitely needing since most house are cold empty unlike the fully fitted units we have all these years in Jakarta.

Kindly post garage sale links or if you have to dispose your own material possesion, also if you are deciding to upgrade or relocating too let me know.

So bring it on!
:couch2:

Last edited:
Top of my list are:
:typing:
-dining table
-sofa
-cabinets
-refrigerator
-coffee table
-beds
-others (tba)

*please take note that we are base currently in Jakarta Barat so its impractical for us to pick up your things nor would I ask you to ship your pre-loved assets if you are beyond DKI area or suburbs of Tangerang.

Top of my list are:
:typing:
-dining table
-sofa
-cabinets
-refrigerator
-coffee table
-beds
-others (tba)

*please take note that we are base currently in Jakarta Barat so its impractical for us to pick up your things nor would I ask you to ship your pre-loved assets if you are beyond DKI area or suburbs of Tangerang.

Hi there.

I have a dinner set for sale:

Krishome 16 pcs - Blue Square Fine China: 4 X Dinner plate, soup bowl, bowl, & mugs.
350,000 or best offer.
We are also in Tangerang.

Cheers & good luck!

Facebook have several buy and sell groups that are quite active.

HI, sorry just log in after workload caught up on me.
@GERRARD PM me please.
@William, feel free to send link(if it's allowed here), two FB groups are helpful but (our desired items) sells like hotcake there, before we even get a service vehicle to pick up the items it's already sold.

For the Tangerang base folks, do you know any good carpenters around?

Hello Saigon,

I am looking to sell an antique bed that my wife bought for 50jt+ a few years back..
We lost the certificate while moving to a new house (also a few years back) so we can't sell it at that price anyways..

it is really cool since you can store a lot of stuff inside. we just need a little cash, so maybe you would be interested?

here is the link
http://olx.co.id/iklan/tempat-tidur-antik-asik-IDmel10.html

I am not sure if you can access it, let me know if it doesn't work :thumb:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back