Looking bule in Makassar for shooting next Saturday

Deea

hi all...

If you're 30 - 40plus, bule living in Makassar and want to support Indonesian tourism please contact me +6281343569579 because I need it your help for shooting next saturday

Regards

I could be there in about 6 months, if you would not mind adding about 40 years to the top of your age range.

We’re looking 40+
are you living at makassar?
please would you send me your picture on WhatsApp so I can send your profile to my client (ministry of tourism)

My comment was made in jest; we were abroad when the pandemic hit and so far have been unable to secure visas to get back to our Jaktim home. We wish you good luck with you search for photo shoot extras.

We’re looking 40+
are you living at makassar?
please would you send me your picture on WhatsApp so I can send your profile to my client (ministry of tourism)

Why so picky about the age? What if someone who is between 40-50 looks 30?

Will you pay for flights to Makassar and with what airline?

If there are paid flights and a nice hotel room, I might be up for it. Tell me more about who we are shooting. 😇

Of course for all of the accommodation and transportation will be paid by my client from the ministry of tourism because of this filming for a wonderful Indonesia ad...

Who decided that Indonesia is wonderful?
Might I suggest you use Mr Karl Pilkington of the United Greatest British England.

Some of his best / not too bad work is below:

Might I suggest you use Mr Karl Pilkington of the United Greatest British England.

I mean for wonderful

Check this rundown I wasn't bluff

Attachments

• Rev 02-Schedulle MICE 290920.xlsx - MAKASSAR (2).pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 231
These are hardly little local businesses where it might be appropriate to ask people to volunteer their time to assist in times of need. These are major hotels not exactly owned by struggling entrepreneurs in a time of crisis.

Anyone involved in a shoot like this should be paid professional rates for their time.

A
These are hardly little local businesses where it might be appropriate to ask people to volunteer their time to assist in times of need. These are major hotels not exactly owned by struggling entrepreneurs in a time of crisis.

Anyone involved in a shoot like this should be paid professional rates for their time.
And probably need work permits too...

Of course will be paid professional that's why should talk in private message for more info

Your original post is a bit vague and you never did answer the age question. What if someone is between 30-40, but looks over 45? Is this okay? What if they are 65, but look 40?

Are you looking for a big fatty or ripped muscular person? White bule or what if Indian blue, or drag queen from Kenya?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats