• We have just upgraded to Xenforo 2.1. We still have a few things to iron out while the forum is live. If you see any bug, please let us know. Any question? Feel free to ask.
  • We have done a little bit of house cleaning with the forums and certain threads.

Read more about it here.

LOB Labuan Bajo, Indonesia

Mike Ariteus

Hiking & Snorkeling fees? Did you forget to mention the "sitting on a bench" or "walking on the path" fees? I am feeling like a walking cash machine already and am only considering an outing.
yep 😅

any entertainment that is available is subject to price.

Holiday/vacation cost money.. there is no such free in this world, even just walking around on your housing complex since you must drink and pay for the water... :cool:😊

---------------------------------
Therefore, I want to invite the members here to get a side income by becoming act agent.

every guest who gets there is a profit that can be obtained.

Or if you plan to trip someday maybe you can pay from your activity 😉 (from the results of this savings plan)

*I am not saving your money..
after I gets full pay from your guest (attached proof of payment to me) that day I will immediately send the benefits

of course it must be in accordance with the law which applies in Indonesia as a foreigner...

Can this be done?
----------------------------------

Last edited:

harryopal

Charter Member
Most governments are now looking at a new tax for tourists or foreigners where your cubic lung capacity will be measured on arrival and you will be charged the appropriate breathing tax relative to how much air you breath. (No guarantees about air quality, however.)

Mike Ariteus

Yes Harry,

Even you sleep you must paying what you used such a electric for lamp, air-conditioned, etc.

As operator we must following government rules conditions (tax, paper, permit's, etc)...

Right now many travelers read on many review comments for recommendation before he paying the tickets, that's why we stricted about our services such a other fee outside what travelers must paid this is can become our negative reviews.

I also a traveler so I do not like if I meet situations like that..

FYI:

this company is not charged by value added tax, therefore in our transaction it does not include value added tax (VAT)

Cheers...

Last edited:

snpark

Cager
Wow. "every guest who gets there is a profit that can be obtained. "

Enough said. Thanks but no thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eliz61
Top Bottom