Learning About Health

marcus

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
940
Because my work was related to aircraft , I learned that each civil aircraft model has flight , operations & maintenance manuals that operator(s) must comply with .

Ironically we humans have no similar manuals and many (if not the majority) even don't care about health , except when sick .

Note : Ironically , we humans are well behind about what matters the most : health , education , good governance , environment , housing , social relations , ...

-------------------------------

https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthy-aging-and-longevity/10-habits-for-good-health - sign for "Free HealthBeat" and get a free special health report "Living Longer , Living Well" .
 
Last edited:
Because my work was related to aircraft , I learned that each civil aircraft model has flight , operations & maintenance manuals that operator(s) must comply with .

Ironically we humans have no similar manuals and many (if not the majority) even don't care about health , except when sick .

Note : Ironically , we humans are well behind about what matters the most : health , education , good governance , environment , housing , social relations , ...

-------------------------------

https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthy-aging-and-longevity/10-habits-for-good-health - sign for "Free HealthBeat" and get a free special health report "Living Longer , Living Well" .
What about simply being happy ?
 
Lets say : happiness depends on : money , health , knowledge , friends & family , luck , environment , ... , so improving your health also improves your happiness .
You put money before health I note...
Personally, am I perfectly happy ?
Nope, because I am old and that sucks.
Being 40 / 50 is much better.

It doesn't mean that I am unhappy, just happy enough for my age, with (sadly) a lot of limitations
 
To a degree lack of money means stress, poor diet etc

Also too much money, mo money mo problems etc
 

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

New posts Latest threads

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
6,735
Messages
113,776
Members
4,029
Latest member
saqibraza
Back
Top Bottom