GuruBahasaIndonesia
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2020
- Messages
- 1
Whether you're looking to improve your conversational skills, dive deeper into the culture, or master the language, I can help you!
I have 8+ years of experience teaching Bahasa Indonesia to expats, with a background in English Literature & Language.
The lessons will be tailored to YOUR needs — from basic conversation to business language and cultural nuances
The lessons are flexible and personalized. Whether you're a beginner or more advanced, we’ll create a plan that suits your current level and goals.
The materials that I provide are designed to be interactive and engaging, focusing on practical language skills that will help you thrive in everyday life in Indonesia.
Specialized in:
- Conversational Bahasa Indonesia
- Writing and reading skills
- Business & professional language
- Cultural understanding and etiquette
Tutoring location: offline (Jabodetabek area) and online
Interested? Please contact me and let's improve your Bahasa Indonesia skills to the next level!
Email: bahasaindonesiatutor(at)gmail.com
Whatsapp: +6289501717324
