Garuda's PR nightmare: bans passengers from taking pictures, reporting critics to police

Ok you are right auto mod is too far but to save this forum from becoming the cesspool that most of the internet is now can you leave your USA political crap in appropriate threads.

My focus was the stupid over-the-top reaction of Garuda management. The most widely know contemporary comparative example, as you yourself alluded to, is the behavior of Trump administration toadies. I believe it was your obsessive comment that added politics into the mix. I have absolutely no intention of adjusting my comments, the examples I use to make a points, or the threads I choose to post within, to curry your favor.

FYI the cabin-crew in question has now been placed on administrative leave. The story is that it indeed was a note about the menu for herself that shouldn’t have been shown to pax.

In the meanwhile, yesterdays 3 hour flight on Garuda had ONLY orange juice or water as drink options, I won’t even bother to share the meal options, real 5-star ?.

Can we have an auto mod rule to delete any american political bs in threads that have nothing to do with it. I am pretty anti Trump but I'm also very very bored with it creeping into every online discussion. Leave that sh*t for threads discussing it l.
Just add any user that does that to your "ignore list". Works well for me and makes the forum more enjoyable.

I understand from the Aviation Info thread that the cabin crew has been suspend. Its not the stewardesses and stewards that deserves punishment, but rather the arrogant, vindictive, clueless, cover-my-ass-by-punishing-the-underlings bunch at corporate.

Garuda has seemingly come to its senses: It has dropped the lawsuit against Rius Vernandez.

Further, CEO Aru Askhara has even asked Rius to review more Garuda flights, saying he is "open to critique and input from all parties". He has also invited the vlogger to visit Garuda's training center.

For his part, Rius has agreed to do the reviews. "I will continue to fly Garuda Indonesia. Let's build and improve Garuda's image", he said.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back