family kitas

jstar

Mr. 10,000
There is a limit on wives.

But if you're concerned, better go (K)ITAP.

bundy

wats the limit...is it 5,,,i/ve had 5..but halfway they cut mine up at the airport...no exit visa so i started again..the wife won't help..might be better to transfer to a retirement visa.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Ya, it's five extensions, and six years in total.

PERATURAN PEMERINTAH REPUBLIK INDONESIA
NOMOR 31 TAHUN 2013

Pasal 148
(1) Izin Tinggal terbatas diberikan untuk waktu paling lama 2 (dua) tahun dan dapat diperpanjang.
(2) Setiap kali perpanjangan sebagaimana dimaksud pada ayat (1) diberikan paling lama 2 (dua) tahun dengan ketentuan keseluruhan Izin Tinggal di Wilayah Indonesia tidak lebih dari 6 (enam) tahun.

bundy

yes prolly had it 6 years but my Kitas once was cut up by immigration at airport...but an agent says that doesn/t matter i/ve had too many...So do I leave the country and start again..wats the go...pls..

bundy

yes prolly had it 6 years but my Kitas once was cut up by immigration at airport...but an agent says that doesn/t matter i/ve had too many...So do I leave the country and start again..wats the go...pls..
when it was cut up..very sick and no exit visa,,,,had to get to Aussie hospital..but they didn/t give a pooop...they made me get the VOA...when back...and i started another spouse kitas..3 yrs ago..looks like they don/t care that happened.it doesn/t seem to matter that I started again..thx all..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww46
Top Bottom