Crypto Exchange Services now in Indonesia!

ChangeHero

Guys! <link removed> company now localized in Indonesia!

This company specializing in crypto exchange services, very safe and fast! Recommend to visit this site. The link is <link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine. Crypto currency in Indonesia. I would rather pass on that possibility. I mean, the expert management and all.

I do better with traditional investments. I'm not comfortable with a currency backed only by an algorithm that can jump or fall based off of one billionaire's tweets. Some friends of mine jumped in early and were ecstatic, but I know many more who are below the surface with it, breathing with a straw. But hey, like the kids say - "You do you".

Is it even legal in Indonesia. I think I read they are not allowing crypto payments anywhere.

Clearly some people have made fortunes buying Bitcoin and other crypto currencies early on. Others have lost large amounts of money with dealers holding Crytpo currency who have disappeared. I was interested early on but found it difficult to be able to trust dealers as would find a likely looking website, look for reviews to find allegations of scamming and devious practices. Ended up not getting into this area.

Doing a search for Change Hero the only references I could find were Change Hero websites. I found no reviews. A simple "recommend to visit this site" by the poster Change Hero is hardly reassuring.

Clearly some people have made fortunes buying Bitcoin and other crypto currencies early on. Others have lost large amounts of money with dealers holding Crytpo currency who have disappeared. I was interested early on but found it difficult to be able to trust dealers as would find a likely looking website, look for reviews to find allegations of scamming and devious practices. Ended up not getting into this area.

Doing a search for Change Hero the only references I could find were Change Hero websites. I found no reviews. A simple "recommend to visit this site" by the poster Change Hero is hardly reassuring.
Just in case anyone does think this is a good opportunity, and is looking for more, I would like to recommend this site:Give HappyMan your money and he will probably give it back, maybe even with interest.

Last edited:
I respect those who bought bitcoin low (eg $1000) and then sold high (eg $60000). I could have never done that, i would probably have sold it at $2000 to get the profits.
A friend of mine bought 20 bitcoins several years ago at around $300, and by last year he was completely broke, no money left. I was never brave enough to ask what happened. My guess is he leveraged himself to buy more and more and then got wiped out in the last bitcoin crash. Making a fortune from bitcoin is not guaranteed even if you got in years ago.

Last edited:
One of the tricky elements is to do with security. Your crypto currency is held in a digital wallet for which you have an access code. This is not something you want anyone finding easily so the tendency is to put the code in some obscure place for safety as happened in Australia recently with a fellow hiding his code in a shoe which finished up in trash and then at a local council tip. He offered money to the council to allow him to search the trash where it may possibly have been dumped. The council would not agree and as Bitcoins were at the peak, theoretically worth many thousands. he lost the lot.

Most of us are not planning to die anytime soon so I wonder how many wallets will never get opened by family members of the deceased who has, for security reasons, not put down the access code in any place likely to be found. Without the code you aint got nothing. And if your code is found by someone who you wouldn't like to find the code.... chances are you aint got nothing.

One of the tricky elements is to do with security. Your crypto currency is held in a digital wallet for which you have an access code. This is not something you want anyone finding easily so the tendency is to put the code in some obscure place for safety as happened in Australia recently with a fellow hiding his code in a shoe which finished up in trash and then at a local council tip. He offered money to the council to allow him to search the trash where it may possibly have been dumped. The council would not agree and as Bitcoins were at the peak, theoretically worth many thousands. he lost the lot.

Most of us are not planning to die anytime soon so I wonder how many wallets will never get opened by family members of the deceased who has, for security reasons, not put down the access code in any place likely to be found. Without the code you aint got nothing. And if your code is found by someone who you wouldn't like to find the code.... chances are you aint got nothing.
My hubby knows where to find mine - or he will if I snuff it, he will be clueless as to how to deal with any of it though.
:ROFLMAO:

Well maybe i will wait and see if this guy ever posts again but to me it seems 98% of posts on crypto are spam promoting something dodgy. Of all the topics on this site to chose the first and only post.....why crypto.

Because 99% of them are spam and he even included a nice link for you to click on and download a virus

So maybe just prevent people from posting links on the first 5 posts?
But in all reality does anyone actually click links? Surely not, after all you are all intelligent folks, no?

No I hover my cursor over it and then ignore it even more
I'm intelligent-ish. So I also ignore anything crypto

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back