BPJS Detail

Liang Luar

My son is "married" but not officially - ie his wife is not yet on his kartu keluarga. That may take some time. I'd like her to be covered by BPJS, but she must register as a single person. A question I have not an answer for is how long a person must be in the scheme before full coverage is available? And when the time comes for her to join my son on the KK, is a transfer easily accomplished without any loss? Can anyone help?

I think it covers from 1st payment being made, but happy to be corrected

My son is "married" but not officially - ie his wife is not yet on his kartu keluarga. That may take some time. I'd like her to be covered by BPJS, but she must register as a single person. A question I have not an answer for is how long a person must be in the scheme before full coverage is available? And when the time comes for her to join my son on the KK, is a transfer easily accomplished without any loss? Can anyone help?
yes. It is automatically cover once the first payment received.
What do you mean "any loss"? You wont loose anything.that is just some amount of money that needed to be paid to insure you.
In fact i suggest u to not really count on BPJS Sir.
The system now is under maintenance...think of its as a bonus,or a charity.
If you can spend like a glass of Sbux everyday...i recommend private insurance.

If you go with the bpjs independent there won't be any adjustment. In the company,any female even consider single because they have to pay bpjs too...
Well again, consider it is a good deed for the nation...

Coverage begins 14 days after registration and upon payment of first dues. You can transfer to join a different KK by contacting their customer service and providing proof of new KK. This happens a lot when people get married.

Not sure what loss you mean here, but financially the most you can lose is one month of premium, which is Rp 80,000 (US$ 5,-) if you take the highest class option.

Coverage begins 14 days after registration and upon payment of first dues. You can transfer to join a different KK by contacting their customer service and providing proof of new KK. This happens a lot when people get married.

Not sure what loss you mean here, but financially the most you can lose is one month of premium, which is Rp 80,000 (US$ 5,-) if you take the highest class option.
80k was the old payment ,150k now for class 1 .

Hi there guys... I am looking for some info regarding the BPJS coverage ... I am an Expat KITAP holder ..i was using bpjs registered as per from employer , but now I want to register as my own self in bpjs.. Can you.please advise or guide me whether it is possible.. Now iam.not working with the same employer.. I want to register as a private WNA resident..

Thanks in advance.

Mody

If you are married it should be possible , but unfortunately in different parts of indonesia the rules are not followed .

Hi there guys... I am looking for some info regarding the BPJS coverage ... I am an Expat KITAP holder ..i was using bpjs registered as per from employer , but now I want to register as my own self in bpjs.. Can you.please advise or guide me whether it is possible.. Now iam.not working with the same employer.. I want to register as a private WNA resident..

Thanks in advance.

Mody
Go in person to your local BPJS office (take someone who is fluent in Indonesian with you, assuming you aren't ) and ask them if it is possible to alter the status of your existing plan.
They will tell you if it is possible or not & when I & my husband went to our BPJS place they were super helpful.
(assuming it is open due to Covid measures)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back