Attacking newbies as usual

Adrafinil

The regular old lefty mob attacks those with different views on this forum as normal. Typical cancel culture mob mentality, Lol, you'all should get a life 😜.

Anyway, we are all Looking forward to the nominee tomorrow, Trump will announce this in the rose garden. All going great for another term. Will be a nice election, hunter and joe may not like it though.

Joko may get an invitation to the WH. the communists might not be happy though, their supporters here in this forum will likely have plenty to lie about.

time to crack open a bottle of bubbly boys and girls.
dont get your knickers in a knot this time.

#impeachhilary (re: Indotom and his political signature, so lame)

I was the first to comment last time and will again this time. I dont have any problem with your pro-trump views and it brings some life to this forum to have differences of opinion. But you tried to insert those views into topics from The Jakarta Post, to food choices and the only thing you brought to the group was talking about Trump. By all means do so in one thread about the topic but please dont bring it into every single topic. There are other things going on in the world and most of us are sick and tired of US politics!

Since @Adrafinil likes to make off-topic posts, I'm sure he won't mind at all that I make one in this thread.

Did you know that this forum has an "ignore" feature?? Yeah, it works great; you click on a user's name, which brings you to their profile, and right there under their number of messages is an "Ignore" button. If you press this, their posts simply won't appear as you browse.

Again, just a totally unrelated and off-topic subject that I am bringing up for no specific reason whatsoever.

There's also a report button where admin can ban him for trolling

The regular old lefty mob attacks those with different views on this forum as normal. Typical cancel culture mob mentality, Lol, you'all should get a life 😜.

Anyway, we are all Looking forward to the nominee tomorrow, Trump will announce this in the rose garden. All going great for another term. Will be a nice election, hunter and joe may not like it though.

Joko may get an invitation to the WH. the communists might not be happy though, their supporters here in this forum will likely have plenty to lie about.

time to crack open a bottle of bubbly boys and girls.
dont get your knickers in a knot this time.

#impeachhilary (re: Indotom and his political signature, so lame)
Is this really the best you can come back with? Accuse us of being a commie lefty mob LOL

Feel free to post all you want about Drumpf - but keep our threads on topic please, amazingly most of us aren't americans here.

Maybe it is Febrown returning.
Hahaha... you made my day remembering me Fedbrown. Good ol' Fedbrown is definitely ranked high in my all-time-troll-hall-of-fame.

But I doubt very much Adrafinil has anything to do with Fedbrown who was of chinese descent on his own account (see below).

So you’re not actually a newbie, a previously banned member perhaps?
Well, sometimes people change, or adapt their writing style to something more acceptable. We have a few people who have been banned from the old forum and registering here like, KW, snpark and Berlarutlarut and who are contributing (mostly for some and totally for others) positively so far.

Anyone remember Mustafa and the 30 or so aliases he created over the few months he tried to troll the old junkyard? The 20 y.o kiddo who wanted the community to believe he was driving a Lamborghini and was a top businessman? The guy who, pissed off to be banned, returned and started an hilarious thread to offer USD 5.000 to have my name and address while I never made mistery of them and are very easy to find?
I would love him joining us here. Please Mus! Come back! :ROFLMAO:

Well, sometimes people change, or adapt their writing style to something more acceptable. We have a few people who have been banned from the old forum and registering here like, KW, snpark and Berlarutlarut and who are contributing (mostly for some and totally for others) positively so far.

I am snpark and I approve this post

Reactions: LRB
Oh trolls can be fun if only for the content they create.

Now depending on the forum and post, as a mod you can make it more fun if you are the type to edit the post and replace it with something witty.

Well, sometimes people change, or adapt their writing style to something more acceptable. We have a few people who have been banned from the old forum and registering here like KW, snpark and Berlarutlarut and ..others from this thread.. who are contributing (mostly for some and totally for others) positively so far.
EHCBmYwXYAITIUi.png

Last edited:
It never takes long to identify someone you've read hundreds of posts from, if not more. I'd say that at 10 posts you already have an alert, at 30 you have certitudes. :D

If I would disappear and reappear with another nick I don't think that it would take long to any of you to susse that it's me. Would I resist to jump in any thread about laws, food, diving,,, and what to say if a poster would ask a question about Manado.?:D

I hope I do not offend those who are understandably sick and tired of US politics and the outlandish screeds the topic generates, but I do wonder what the OP will have to say after the election results are in.

I hope I do not offend those who are understandably sick and tired of US politics and the outlandish screeds the topic generates, but I do wonder what the OP will have to say after the election results are in.

In some ways, that is a reason I am over here and not in the US. I am hoping people will be civil after the election results, but I doubt either side will take the results gracefully.

Trump and Grace are two words that don’t belong in the same sentence.

Trump and Grace are two words that don’t belong in the same sentence.

Same goes with 'It was someone else's fault' Hillary. Thankfully she isn't running.

That being said, I was referring to the voters, not politicians. No doubt whoever wins the election, the other side will say the near is near...again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back