Advice on visa choice, fees etc.

rahmis4ri1

Hi all, I’ve delayed in getting my b211 visa and now the fees has gone up. So I’m looking for the best way to get our vitas/kitas/kitap.

1. The plan is for us to stay visit Indonesia for 6 months, starting in august 2022.
2. There are 4 of us that would like to get kitas/kitap under the ex-wni category.

So in terms of cost and/or efficiency, what would be the best way to do this? As of now, as far as I know, according to the email from immigration, vitas application is not yet open for foreigners abroad. So the only path to do this as I see it is still:
B211a ->vitas application as soon as we arrive-> kitas ->kitap.

Any advice? Thanks!

What passports do you have, and what is your reason for coming? Tourism?

But you will leave after 6 months or you want to stay forever? Your OP isn't totally clear?
You are ex WNI ?

Why don't you just renew the B211 2 times, you don't even need to leave.
Or ask at your local US consulate if you can get the 6 months version

Indeed, @snpark is right, if you only plan to stay for 6 months, it's much simpler to come with a visit visa B211. It's also cheaper, especially for 4 people.

Visa B211 cannot be renewed anymore. You can use it for just 60 days, and after that take another one B211 onshore, and that one is valid for 60 days.

Yes so it is not extended you get a new one

Up to you if you consider that renewing or just newing
But a new application albeit the same file etc
4.5jt for 2 months

I came on a b211b, then the original agency that I went through charged 1,5million for the letter saying they don't want to be my sponsor anymore. then been trying to convert to a kitas since early April.

It's a pain in the ass waiting. This past week the ditjen has had their phone off for the izin tinggal customer service

Visa B211 cannot be renewed anymore. You can use it for just 60 days, and after that take another one B211 onshore, and that one is valid for 60 days.
Has anyone been able to apply for and receive this new 60 day B211 ?

But you will leave after 6 months or you want to stay forever? Your OP isn't totally clear?
You are ex WNI ?
I thought I replied to this, sorry.

The long term goal is to have KITAP, so I can visit my parents anytime without worrying about the length of stay, in case it has to be extended. Eventually, when I'm older I'd like to come back for a few years, I guess.

So yes, this year, 6 months. Next year, probably 3 months, or more. Yes I'm ex WNI.

On another note, I'm still not sure b211 is the best way to enter Indonesia in my situation. Anyone has another solution? The 10jt for 4 of us is hard to stomach, that too for only a 2 months visa!

Can't I just get a VOA, then apply for VITAS once I'm onshore? Since I have to go out of Indo anyway to use that VITAS, right? so technically, I can go out before before my VOA expires, and enter with a VITAS?

Please advise. Thanks all!

You did reply. You are quoting my post from 3 weeks ago? Not sure why?

You don't need to leave Indonesia anymore. There is onshore and offshore renewals these days

Hi snpark , I have a little different situation here need your help in choosing which visa to take. I am an Indian National holding an Indian Passport coming to Indonesia to get married to my Indonesian girlfriend . So should i choose B211 Visa ,C317 Visa or can i opt for VOA also because after marriage i will apply for my KITAS and planning to stay there only.

Hi snpark , I have a little different situation here need your help in choosing which visa to take. I am an Indian National holding an Indian Passport coming to Indonesia to get married to my Indonesian girlfriend . So should i choose B211 Visa ,C317 Visa or can i opt for VOA also because after marriage i will apply for my KITAS and planning to stay there only.
Choose B211A from Agency your girlfriend cant apply for you atm, also whichever Agency you will use make sure with them before applying for visa that they will give away their sponsorship later to your Girlfriend, bcs in my case my Agent was ***** he didnt want to give his Sponsor ID and i got stuck with hard way and extra waste of money and time. Good luck!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819