WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM

Mangotree

The World Economic Forum wants to change the way you live and do business. I listened to the speak by this German guy, Wow, it's called the Great Reset. I found a few other videos on YouTube explaining it. There will be no return to NORMAL as in pre-Covid.

Yes it must be true. Glad I didn't read it on Wikipedia (Disinfopedia), but I did hear it on the World Economic Forum.

Wow. That first video is seriously spun... Clips and quotes are of people talking about fighting climate change, but the host pulls fascism, oligarchy, and a loss of property right out of thin air. Then he accuses someone else of hyperbole! Obviously intended for viewers with no ability to recognize irony. It's like an Australian Fox News. Is this station always this crap?
The World Economic Forum wants to change the way you live and do business. I listened to the speak by this German guy, Wow, it's called the Great Reset. I found a few other videos on YouTube explaining it. There will be no return to NORMAL as in pre-Covid.

Whatever the "Great Reset" theorie is, the vast majority of people in western countries applaud with both hands the restrictions, loss of freedom, total government control in all matters, destruction of the economy etc.....
So whatever happens, the vast majority DESERVES it.

But dont ask me to listen to some illiminuted clowns on Youtube ?

Next thing will be that Greta gretchen declaring herself a Covid expert ?

Next thing will be that Greta gretchen declaring herself a Covid expert ?
"How dare you!"
1609723665665.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purecolloids
Back
Top Bottom