Teaching Positions Available

Illuminasi

Good day everyone. My name is Tom, I'm the general manager for LearnInc Indonesia (www.learninc.asia) and currently I'm managing recruitment for multiple schools around Indonesia (Cambridge and iB). The following positions are available at multiple schools in Jakarta & Tangerang (PIK, Bintaro, Kemang, Kelapa Gading, Cilandak) for the next academic year. (June/July - 2019/2020) Some may also be available as early as next month (February)

Expat Positions
2 Chemistry Teachers
1 Math Teacher
1 Physics Teacher
2 Business and Economics Teachers

Other
6 Mandarin Teachers (Chinese nationals preferred but Indonesians with experience may apply)

Teachers should have a minimum 3 years experience and 2 references from previous employers. A minimum BA education in the subject is also required. (English Teachers applying, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA is acceptable with experiences to back it)

All jobs are Primary/Secondary level and the schools are very reputable.

Full working sponsorship will be provided by the schools and all contracted teachers will be fully with the school, LearnInc will have no involvement except to arrange the interview for candidates.

Please submit your CV to [email protected] by 31st January 2019 with the position applied for as the title and a small introduction about yourself and your philosophy in teaching.

Thank you and good luck.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE, also sent to Illuminasi by PM:

Thanks for posting these openings with us. In order to fully comply with our guidelines, you need to give the location(s) of the positions (at least the city) and expected start date - can you update your post accordingly? Thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back