Planned Features / Feature Requests / Bugs

I tried changing, Village "mistook sex toy....",(the thread I wanted to adjust) but also tried to change thread titles on 2 Million Tons of Rice..... and Bank Indonesia Refines...... to see if it was just one thread affected. Thread Title Edit didn't work on any.

I tried changing, Village "mistook sex toy....",(the thread I wanted to adjust) but also tried to change thread titles on 2 Million Tons of Rice..... and Bank Indonesia Refines...... to see if it was just one thread affected. Thread Title Edit didn't work on any.

Which button do you use to edit the thread title?

Maybe forum demographics but how about the car and vehicle become about cars and not just selling old ones? That could be a sub section.
Also bikes could be separate.?

Maybe forum demographics but how about the car and vehicle become about cars and not just selling old ones? That could be a sub section.
Also bikes could be separate.?

I don't think there is much interest for this sort of specific topics to warrant some extra sub-forums. We already have a lot as it is and have struggled to reduce the numbers. However we do have a couple threads discussing cars in the General Chat section and you are welcome to start some motorbike discussion too.

Soz El G if you just got innundated with alerts - I just realised that you really do not have enough thanks & likes to reflect all of your hard work- you really should be up in the hundreds for all the work you have put in this past few weeks/months xx

Maybe it was already posted somewhere but the posts in the cage don't seem to have the 'like' button..

Just wanted to say what a great job you guys have done. At frist I hated new forum (I'm old and never thought cell phones would catch on ) but with a bit of time playing around I find this system is much better. Thanks

Maybe it was already posted somewhere but the posts in the cage don't seem to have the 'like' button..

It is as intended. I disabled the rating system in The Cage to follow the rule of "What happens in The Cage stays in The Cage".

I clicked on the "ratings received" & got an error list ...
will copy & paste it in a pm for you...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs