Persyaratan Mutasi Paspor

Imagem

Charter Member
Cager
Before I can extend my KITAP I have to have my old one moved into my new passport. The list of documents I was told I need are

1) Surat Permohonan
2) Paspor Lama
3) Paspor Baru
4)Dokim
5)KTP Sponsor
6) Surat Penjamin

I have two questions. The surat Permohonan should that be from me or from my sponsor (my husband) Does anyone by any chance have a template I could use or know what I need to say?

Secondly when they say Dokim - is that my KITAP book and card?

Many thanks

Surat permohonan from your sponsor.

Dokim is just short for Dokumen Keimigrasian, which means immigration documents. So KITAP card, and/or any other documents that they may have issued you.

Dafluff, I take it, it needs to be a letter asking them to Mutasi my visa/passport rather than the standard sponsor letter, any idea if that is right? Thanks

The easiest thing to do is to request the Surat Permohonan from your Pak RT. Have the sponsor fill out the form, have him sign it and then signed and stamped by Pak RT and Pak RW. Good luck.

The easiest thing to do is to request the Surat Permohonan from your Pak RT. Have the sponsor fill out the form, have him sign it and then signed and stamped by Pak RT and Pak RW. Good luck.

Sorry, no idea who Pak RT & Pak RW are. What I have done is a standard sponsor letter and a letter asking to move the visa from old passport to new and I will hope one of them is acceptable.

Last edited:
Dafluff, I take it, it needs to be a letter asking them to Mutasi my visa/passport rather than the standard sponsor letter, any idea if that is right? Thanks

Yes, the standard sponsor letter is item number 6 on your list.

Item number 1 is the surat permohonan. "Mutasi ITAP dari Paspor lama ke Paspor baru sebagai persyaratan perpanjangan KITAP", should good enough for the reason.

I plan to go tomorrow to start the mutasi paspor process. Can I do that alone or does my husband/sponsor need to come? He is working, so Monday would be the soonest he could go too and I am keen to start asap. Thanks

Thanks for the help. I submitted the application, alone today. Was in immigration no more than 10 minutes and it will be ready for collection on Tuesday. Actually they said Monday but it is a holiday.

I just read your article linked at the side of the message boards dafluff. Now, I understand, I am worried about having the SKTT rather than the KTP-OA. My application has already been in a few weeks! Unfortunately, I left the list, where the immigration agent hand wrote SKTT was required, in the folder with all the paperwork, so I have no proof that was what I was asked to provide.

I just read your article linked at the side of the message boards dafluff. Now, I understand, I am worried about having the SKTT rather than the KTP-OA. My application has already been in a few weeks! Unfortunately, I left the list, where the immigration agent hand wrote SKTT was required, in the folder with all the paperwork, so I have no proof that was what I was asked to provide.

I wouldnt worry about KTP-OA just yet...imigrasi may not care as much about it as the local government that issues them.

However, why is a simple mutasi taking more than a few days? Previously you indicated that they say you can pick it up in a few days? What changed?

Hi..I got question.
My expat have to got full passport so he got the new passport in his country. How soon he should do the mutation for his KITAS & MERP?
Because the problem is he will return to Indonesia but only like 2 days, then he needs to go to other country...so dont think we got time to do mutation when he return, and should wait for his 2nd return from the other country.

Can he use his new passport to enter and exit indonesia without the mutation first?

Thank you

Hi Venny and welcome to the forum.
Your 'expat' needs to carry both his old passport and his new one thru' immigration and if his visas in his old passport aren't 'canceled' he will be OK.
Normally, when you get a new passport, the pages that still have visas etc. are not canceled pages...you need to look at the old passport.
However, it will be in his interest to 'mutate'....or a better word is 'transfer'.... his visa to the new passport when convenient.

Back in May I renewed my passport and went to Thailand in August. I handed both my passports over when I exited and reentered. No problem at all.

hey all,

i am newbie on visa process, does anyone know the service level of mutation pasport (old to new pasport...

my boss (expat) extending his Kitas, is it right that after submit the pasport, no permit to loan out ?

hey all,

i am newbie on visa process, does anyone know the service level of mutation pasport (old to new pasport...

my boss (expat) extending his Kitas, is it right that after submit the pasport, no permit to loan out ?

For KITAS (only 1 year validity), it is not necessary to move it to a new passport, just bring both passports when travelling until it is time to extend KITAS, then do that in new passport.

For KITAS (only 1 year validity), it is not necessary to move it to a new passport, just bring both passports when travelling until it is time to extend KITAS, then do that in new passport.
thx mate for reply

now it's time to extend KITAS, with new once, then immigration said need to mutation number of passport.

while the process, they kept the pasport until release new KITAS, is it right procedure ? our agent inform to me say around 14 days until release the new KITAS

thx mate for reply

now it's time to extend KITAS, with new once, then immigration said need to mutation number of passport.

while the process, they kept the pasport until release new KITAS, is it right procedure ? our agent inform to me say around 14 days until release the new KITAS

Yeah, they usually take the passport while waiting for extension. 14 days sounds a bit long, but not outrageous. People have waited longer.

Edit to add: You should get a receipt from imigrasi indicating that a KITAS extension is being processed, however.

Yeah, they usually take the passport while waiting for extension. 14 days sounds a bit long, but not outrageous. People have waited longer.

Edit to add: You should get a receipt from imigrasi indicating that a KITAS extension is being processed, however.
i have not the receipt yet, after mutation pasport i would ask the agent, thx for the information

is anyone has agent that can do mutation pasport in one day, our agent can do that in 3 day. unfortunately, in our condition now is long time

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back