Itas to itap

Gregbodoh007

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
19
Hi. I noticed when converting from itas to itas (spouse Itas) that most of the info is prefilled,but only want. 1 new photo. 2. Letter from isteri. Gaurantor 3 Marriage certificate (buku Nikah). There is no mention of anything else. IE. Bank statement,SKTT Surat Integrasi etc. I wonder if they ask for it later? Thanks anybody
 
... I wonder if they ask for it later?
Yes , they will ask for more later (see details at the link below) . The required documents may differ a little depending on each Kantor Imigrasi .

And see below also the time limit for submitting the application .


--------------------------------


------------------------

Article 174 of Permen no.22 Year 2023 - free translation
.....
(2) The application of ITAS to ITAP must be submitted no later than 30 days before the ITAS expires.
 
Last edited:
Yes , they will ask for more later (see details at the link below) . The required documents may differ a little depending on each Kantor Imigrasi .

And see below also the time limit for submitting the application .


--------------------------------


------------------------

Article 174 of Permen no.22 Year 2023 - free translation
.....
(2) The application of ITAS to ITAP must be submitted no later than 30 days before the ITAS expires.
Ea thanks. I think I’ll get sktt before I apply. Plenty of time. Got everything else except surat integrasi if they ask !and letter from KUA about still married. OMG.
 
... Got everything else except surat integrasi if they ask !and letter from KUA about still married. OMG.
I guess not all Kantor Imigrasi/KI will ask for the KUA's 'still married' document , and the 'Surat Integrasi' may differ from 1 KI to another .

I suggest you to ask your specific KI for the samples and the complete list of the required documents.

Search its Whatsapp number for something like 'nomor wa kantor imigrasi (city's name)' . Immigration probably prefers written messages , and after the first request it will probably ask you to contact a specific WA number for 'Izin Tinggal' processes .
 
Last edited:
Just prepare all these 8 to 9-ish documents and put them in a single PDF and upload them via the system in one of the two PDF fields. Don’t make it too difficult (for yourself).
 
I guess not all Kantor Imigrasi/KI will ask for the KUA's 'still married' document , and the 'Surat Integrasi' may differ from 1 KI to another .

I suggest you to ask your specific KI for the samples and the complete list of the required documents.

Search its Whatsapp number for something like 'nomor wa kantor imigrasi (city's name)' . Immigration probably prefers written messages , and after the first request it will probably ask you to contact a specific WA number for 'Izin Tinggal' processes .
Sorry for late reply .Banyuwangi imigrasi did not ask for statement of still married. 1.Surat penjamin and integrasi and 2. Surat permohonan are printed out in english at kantor, buy a stamp there and sign...i didnt ask whether the Surats that I made had any value or not but they are still on the details of conversion to Itap Application . they also said later might ask for original CNI/Surat tak ada halangan nikah (which i only have photocopies of anyway ,he asked me if had been seen at Jember in the past), we'll see....
 

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

New posts Latest threads

Online Now

Forum Statistics

Threads
6,735
Messages
113,770
Members
4,028
Latest member
immi
Back
Top Bottom