Finally found the this Forum..

ukcouple

Charter Member
Cager
Hi Everybody..

I knew about the move to a new forum but couldn't find it. A google search turned up nothing.

Finally found the link on Balipod and so glad i did. It's great to find all the famous refugees from the "other" forum here and thriving.

Thanks and the best of luck to the Administrator and Mods who took the time and trouble to set things up.

Welcome & yes, we need to get the word out... invite your friends :)
Pimp the site out :)

Hmmm.. what about posting the link somewhere on the old forum.. ? Would that be cricket.?

Our aim is to provide a great source of information and a community for expats in Indonesia. If you feel that we are succeeding and that you could help fellow expats by sharing with them the existence of this forum, then, by all means :)

yes i assumed it might be. there are other indonesian expat forums though which may allow the link.

i found it on balipod for instance.
I think that most forums would also allow it. I have always thought that if you create and maintain an expat forum, it is because you care about said community. Anything which benefit the community should be promoted, shouldn't it? I mean, if you are genuine of course.

971e89fcfec805fc0238bcd66fa22811.jpg

Welcome and please invite others to come around from the DARK SIDE :p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back