Looking for a new full size refrigerator in Bandung

We didn’t see any non-inverter side by side refrigerators.

I'm a little suprised to hear that about Daikin but I guess everyone makes a lemon every now and then. Bought 2 Thai made Mitsubishi non-inverter units almost 5 years ago. One likes to leak water from the drain pipe getting clogged. Have tried mulitple solutions but always seems to come back. Other than that solid units. One of them runs 24/7.
The tray needs to be adjusted a bit i think. worth checking. Used to happen to us with our old Panasonic, the previous AC guy did not install it level enough and it leaked water every time we had it cleaned...every damn time. Guy always did it in a hurry only to have to come back and readjusted the tray until we switched AC tech.

The tray needs to be adjusted a bit i think. worth checking. Used to happen to us with our old Panasonic, the previous AC guy did not install it level enough and it leaked water every time we had it cleaned...every damn time. Guy always did it in a hurry only to have to come back and readjusted the tray until we switched AC tech.
It's worth looking into. 3 different companies have looked at it and the unit was moved to a different house but the problem has stayed. Never had a unit act like this one with the water dripping. Logic says it should be an easy fix but...

It's worth looking into. 3 different companies have looked at it and the unit was moved to a different house but the problem has stayed. Never had a unit act like this one with the water dripping. Logic says it should be an easy fix but...
A good possibility that when they moved the AC and reinstalled, they just closed one eye when installing the bracket and said 'sudah rata pak' and hammered away....happened with our unit. Seems like many tukang now don't use water pass/water level anymore..

I had a Daikin invertor AC- multi split in The Netherlands. Never had an issue with it for 12 years and never had it cleaned, believe it or not. Still worked when I sold my house.
The drainage water had to go up, on the roof. So the technicians installed a small pump (size of a cigarette box) that automatically pumped up the water. Very neat solution.
So, Hawk256, I think your are someone with technical background. Might be something to look into.

Check how much wi-fi data some of those 'smart appliances' use every day! Some people report that their washing machine uses over 3GB of data daily! :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blonstein