Nanny/Maid available

gerrardtorres

To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing this ‘LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION’ for Ibu Istikomah.

Ibu Istikomah has worked for us for 5 years. Initially, she was employed as a nanny for our newborn and to assist my wife. She provided some certificates and had worked previously before for an expat-family in Kemang.

From day one, Ibu Istikomah has been fantastic. She has an excellent demeanour and attitude to children and our son, who was suffering from colic, immediately took to her, as well as, our young daughter. Both our children felt extremely comfortable with Ibu Istikomah, and this, in turn, let us as parents feel the same way.

Ibu Istikomah is a competent cook and recognises the need for healthy food at all times. In addition, Ibu Istikomah would talk often to our children – both in English and Bahasa Indonesian – and was excellent with taking the children outdoors regularly for fresh air and exercise.

When our son began to go to school, Ibu Istikomah took the initiative and started to clean the house whilst our son was out. This led to her doing more domestic chores, and once again, she was very good. She cooked lunch, cleaned the house, did washing and ironing, and was generally a fantastic help.

Unfortunately, our children have now grown up and both are at school for most of the day. Thus, we no longer need the services of Ibu Istikomah. However, my wife and I would like to take this opportunity to recommend her as an excellent employee. We are extremely saddened to see her go, and we would welcome any further enquiries if needed about her employment with your family.

Truly, after trying a few other nannies and maids, it speaks volumes when a family has one employee for 5 years – she is fantastic and would be a great help to any family. She has been our best help since living here in Indonesia for over 14 years.

Please feel free to ask any question via email below, or contact her directly on the number below.

Thank you for your time, and we wish Ibu Istikomah the best of luck in her new role.

Yours sincerely,

Benjamin: [email protected]

Shelvina: [email protected]

Ibu Istilomah : 081380817333

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back