Kingsgate International School, KL

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Kingsgate International School is a new International School opening is KL. The headmaster is a friend and I know they are looking for qualified teachers. His name is Will Oar and if you contact him or the school they can give you full information. I hear primarily looking for teachers for grade 1 through 7. Native English teachers only. Non native are considered for teacher assistants. Tell him his Lampung buddy sent you.
http://kingsgate.edu.my/

I saw he moved there, good on him. Malaysia is really leaping ahead lately, compared to Indonesia.

Malaysia appears to be, in many ways, more progressive than Indonesia but there is a super election next June and, due to the scandal involving the PM and the questionable jailing of the leader of the opposition, it will become a contentious and hard fought election.
Those living or schooling there should keep an eye on personal security on the run-up to the election date.

Rhetorical question, Davis, rhetorical.
I understand what is rhetoric...and why I gave you the opportunity to describe your post ....."quote' 'As opposed to the peaceful and smooth democratic process that Indonesia enjoys?.. "unquote" ...
This isn't even a proper sentence....in English language it's called 'fragmented'.
If your intention was to debate the difference between Indonesian and Malaysian democracies I think you should start by stating your position on a new thread and we can thereafter have a healthy conversation....I'm up for that.

Last edited:
any vacancies for teacher assistants? im indonesian

I'll be honest and say I very much doubt that the school would be able to obtain you the necessary working permits in Malaysia, for a job that many Malaysians would be qualified for.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back