And on airports abroad when you speak by phone saying "Only five hundred thousands, no problem, I will send you now" everybody looking at you with envy.
Service guys recommended to me non-inverter units as they are less sensitive to dust, but the trade-off is electricity consumption. If you have a big system or working all the time, it can be a problem.
I.e. in Europe I have never seen service guys cleaning the outdoor unit, neither...
Non-inverter is more robust, outdoor unit is resisting dust better, spends more electricity.
Inverter's outdoor unit is resisting dust less efficiently, and spends less electricity.
These are the trade-offs. Basically depends are you living in very polluted or less polluted area.
Minimum salary called UMR is not legally binding for micro and small businesses (94% of all employees work in micro/small businesses)
The government is probably successfully lowering the extreme poverty numbers by subsidies, but the middle class is shrinking significantly. The effect is...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.