Zentangle

meow

Hi, I'm a certified zentangle teacher, residing in Semarang.

Want to know how arts bring relaxation and enhance creativity in life? I offer zentangle classes for you to experience it.

Just trying to keep myself occupied while hubby is at work.

cheers,
meow

anyone who's interested in drawing to pass time, can leave me a message.

I'm not here to sell anything... just to share how amazing zentangle is and you will not realize that you could draw too. It's just simple and easy to learn, of course it's fun too!

or you can search in fb for my like page (search: inspirintarts8)...
or read more about zentangle on the official website @ https://zentangle.com/

thank you.

Zentangle looks like a lot of fun! There are probably not a whole lot of members who meet all these criteria, though: (a) live in Semarang; (b) appreciate the coolness of zentangle drawings; and (c) are actually motivated to learn more.

Have you thought about doing Skype sessions? That would solve the issue that there might be people who fall into both the (b) and (c) categories but not (a).

Think only me in Semarang. Join the semarang multinational community group on fb. Might find some interested there.

So is this basicly doddleing? Or am I missing something. I' serious and not trying to be a shithead. The pics look cool .

So is this basicly doddleing? Or am I missing something. I' serious and not trying to be a shithead. The pics look cool .

There's a difference between doodling and zentangle.

Doodles are done in a thought-less/mind-less way. Usually done while doing or thinking about something else. Just like when you're talking on the telephone or daydreaming in a class or meeting. Whereas Zentangles are unplanned, but deliberate. Its core concept is to use a "string" which defines an area and then that area is filled in with a repetitive pattern chosen from an existing list of patterns (or we called "tangles" too). You become incredibly focused on what is evolving beneath your pen. You forget your worries for the moment.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back