WTB: Inversion Table (used)

javasatu

I have posted this listing in the other thread.

Unfortunately, last year I went through back surgery for sciatic nerve (L5 S1) and slowing recovering. I have seen a chiropractor in the states and he seems to be more than a “crack doctor”.

There is a still a slight numbness in my thigh and sometimes I get cramps in the middle of the night when I am asleep. Currently I am going visiting an accompanist using needles and electric pulse.

When I use the inversion table at the local mall, the pain in my back feels a lot relief and probably a good investment for my back pain.

So anyone in this forum seeks to sell a used and good condition inversion table, please contact me at: [email protected]

A family member bought one via Tokopedia, not sure what the quality is. So I guess they'd have them also on Shopee/Bukalapak/....

But there must be 2nd hands on OLX and KASKUS too....

Hi Jstar,

Thanks for the information. I just checked Bukalapak and Tokopedia and prices are very competitive and not cheap compare to the states where the prices are half the local prices.

Aliexpress also sells the inversion table and prices are good but not sure about customs duties for $300 imported goods.

I have noticed the better design and build is over Rp5000.000 to Rp8000.000. I was at Ketter PIM and they were asking Rp8000.000. Ouch!

not yet...prices at the local malls are ridiculous expensive.

Why do you ask? Do you have one for sale or know where I can buy an inversion table for a good price? Please PM.

If you are relatively fit. I used to have some inversion boots and hang upside down like a bat. (Oops maybe not a currently topical description)? About $40
Then you just need a bar in your home which can be fashioned by any decent local welder.
Tip: Always hang a rope on the bar as well.

If you are relatively fit. I used to have some inversion boots and hang upside down like a bat. (Oops maybe not a currently topical description)? About $40
Then you just need a bar in your home which can be fashioned by any decent local welder.
Tip: Always hang a rope on the bar as well.
Hope you are safe and healthy.

Your recent post regarding inversion boots remind me of a movie introduction - "American Gigolo", played by Richard Gere.

I would love to tried the inversion boots if I was my teens. I hate to fall and end up in the local hospital as this also not the great time to be in the hospital.

Hanging off a bar by your hands with arms vertical & palms forward, your lower body weight is enough to take pressure off the spine.

There are also a number of core strength / flexibility exercises that can be done whilst grasping the bar with different hand positions.

My makeshift bar using a Tongkin Pramuka & ropes must have cost me all of around 20,000rp.

Apologies but I am finding it impossible to upload an image of my setup.

I just Googled Tongkin Pramuka and that is rattan. Will rattan hold your body weight? I know rattan is very strong and very flexible and used in scaffolding in some parts of Asia.

Sorry, I spelled it wrong... lol, it's Tongkat Pramuka & was bought for the kids to take to school, it's apparently a multi-function scouts type thing that can be used for a flag pole, a tent pole, the sides of a makeshift stretcher etc.

It's actually just a 30mm thick dowel or wooden pole about 5 feet long & I attach it with 4 ropes evenly spaced.

My wife says you can usually get them at shops close to schools.

Tongkat-Pramuka.jpg

aha, finally able to upload a pic, maybe it was my poor signal that prevented me the other day
........ as you can see, those vent holes do have a use after all.

Hi Macvert,

Thanks for sharing and uploading the photo of your DIY inversion/pull-up bars. Due to lockdown, no steel shops are open at this moment. I normally buy my metals (I-beams, C-channels, etc) near the Porsche car dealer, off Jl. Iskandar Raya. Pretty complete shop but do ask any technical questions as the owner are only selling the steel and do not know anything about welding.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back