WTB: Inversion Table (used)

javasatu

I have posted this listing in the other thread.

Unfortunately, last year I went through back surgery for sciatic nerve (L5 S1) and slowing recovering. I have seen a chiropractor in the states and he seems to be more than a “crack doctor”.

There is a still a slight numbness in my thigh and sometimes I get cramps in the middle of the night when I am asleep. Currently I am going visiting an accompanist using needles and electric pulse.

When I use the inversion table at the local mall, the pain in my back feels a lot relief and probably a good investment for my back pain.

So anyone in this forum seeks to sell a used and good condition inversion table, please contact me at: [email protected]

jstar

Mr. 10,000
A family member bought one via Tokopedia, not sure what the quality is. So I guess they'd have them also on Shopee/Bukalapak/....

But there must be 2nd hands on OLX and KASKUS too....

javasatu

Hi Jstar,

Thanks for the information. I just checked Bukalapak and Tokopedia and prices are very competitive and not cheap compare to the states where the prices are half the local prices.

Aliexpress also sells the inversion table and prices are good but not sure about customs duties for $300 imported goods.

I have noticed the better design and build is over Rp5000.000 to Rp8000.000. I was at Ketter PIM and they were asking Rp8000.000. Ouch!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islongx