Where can we watch Bledisloe Cup in Jakarta

Doremon73

Hi All
Anyone can advise which bar i can go to watch Bledisloe Cup 2nd test this weekend (preferably Thamrin, Kuningan area).
Thank you

Normally I would say places like Athradite, Molly Malone's, Eastern Promise, or Black Sheep, but I am not sure if they be open to watch or not.

If those aren't available, I would subscribe to Rugby Pass which gets you a number of matches to watch either on the day or at your own leisure.

I think Mcgettigans is re-opened but I'm not sure if they will have the rugby on - you can message them on facebook to check.

Ya that is another place. I had forgotten about.

Keep in mind it starts around 8/10am Jakarta time.

Thank you Chris.
So..
Who u supporting this weekend? 😄

Normally I would say places like Athradite, Molly Malone's, Eastern Promise, or Black Sheep, but I am not sure if they be open to watch or not.

If those aren't available, I would subscribe to Rugby Pass which gets you a number of matches to watch either on the day or at your own leisure.

Thank you Chris.
So..
Who u supporting this weekend? 😄

ABE aka Anyone But England.

In seriousness, I am just glad more rugby options and internationals are starting back up.

Are you planning on staying in Jakarta for some time?

Very excited to watch the AFL finals coming up. Richmond v Port and Geelong v Brisbane. WatchAFL is a great service to watch live footy. I had barely heard of the sport a year ago, but after a trip to Sydney last year when I saw a match live, I am now addicted!

I have watched AFL before and there is a group who play AFL in Jakarta. Might join with them to help get into Jak15s shape.

Aye, I know at least one person who plays for them and I have met a few at the touch rugby.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back