What do the top (International/National) schools in Indonesia have in common?

Illuminasi

The simple answer, some of the best top school in Indonesia use a foundation of AP (Advanced Placement) Education. What are some of the schools that use AP?

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAowAAAAJDBiMmFjNTRhLTNhZTMtNGFmYS05OGQwLTE1ZTRkMmU3ZmJjOQ.jpg

What is AP?

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAqnAAAAJGE5NjQ0NjIxLWZlOTUtNGE3Zi1hZGIzLTc0NThmOWZkZGVhMg.png

Advanced Placement (AP) is a program in the United States and Canada created by the College Board which offers college-level curricula and examinations to high school students. American colleges and universities may grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on the examinations.

How can AP help my School or Child?

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAntAAAAJDE2ZDU5MzZhLTQ5ZjQtNGRjNC05MzdmLTY4YzhlMzgxMDNjMw.png

A new platform that has just been launched through LearnInc Indonesia named "MyUSASchool" carries with it a complete eLearning experience with a full, approved and accredited AP certification (diploma) Students all over Indonesia will now be able to obtain an AP standard education from the comfort of their own home at the click of a mouse. This is available for both individuals and full school systems.

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAvhAAAAJGViYWViNWY4LTcwMzgtNGE1My1hYmMzLTUwNGIyNmY2NzRmYQ.jpg

Apart from the student licenses available, MyUSASchool also offers two options for schools to implement AP as a standard.

The Academy, which allows a school to implement a full eLearning system into the school for the students to access, be assigned homework and extra work and to also introduce and reinforce subjects within the school and The Classroom which is designed for schools to help teachers have better resources in class.

There's a lot more to discuss and a lot more benefits than are listed here. For more information on MyUSASchool and also other educational resources please visit www.learninc.asia or contact [email protected] / [email protected]

Or simply download the presentation from http://learninc.asia/myusaschool/

Thank you.

As are IB Diploma schools and Cambridge A level schools.

And I was only going to say "all fricking expensive"

As are IB Diploma schools and Cambridge A level schools.
And I was only going to say "all fricking expensive"

I agree, but being able to access a full Kindergarten to 12th grade yearly education and graduate high school with a diploma in iB or Cambridge without the involvement of a school isn't. MyUSASchool offers a solution to that issue. You can obtain an internationally recognized AP diploma(s) in over 54 subjects from the MyUSASchool platform. As for the expensive part, this product also makes it accessible to those that can not pay the amounts schools charge for quality education.

A yearly license to access as many subjects you want/need are all included in a one price package of 7.000.000/Year. It could be 1 subject, it could be 20. The price will remain the same. I don't believe there are any iB or Cambridge competitors that offer this solution at this price.

I agree, but being able to access a full Kindergarten to 12th grade yearly education and graduate high school with a diploma in iB or Cambridge without the involvement of a school isn't. MyUSASchool offers a solution to that issue. You can obtain an internationally recognized AP diploma(s) in over 54 subjects from the MyUSASchool platform. As for the expensive part, this product also makes it accessible to those that can not pay the amounts schools charge for quality education.

A yearly license to access as many subjects you want/need are all included in a one price package of 7.000.000/Year. It could be 1 subject, it could be 20. The price will remain the same. I don't believe there are any iB or Cambridge competitors that offer this solution at this price.
Sorry I was referring to the normal schools like AIS, JIS etc which seem to be about $20-30,000 a year?

What do they have in common ?? they all refuse to teach a well rounded religious education - still at war with high scope bali

Probably not the school's chocie. What exacrly do you wsnt them to teach? Regulations say students must be taught their religion and only their religion. It must be in BI. The teachet must be an expert of tbe religion they are teaching.

Well rounded does not fit thst bill.

The simple answer, some of the best top school in Indonesia use a foundation of AP (Advanced Placement) Education. What are some of the schools that use AP?

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAowAAAAJDBiMmFjNTRhLTNhZTMtNGFmYS05OGQwLTE1ZTRkMmU3ZmJjOQ.jpg

What is AP?

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAqnAAAAJGE5NjQ0NjIxLWZlOTUtNGE3Zi1hZGIzLTc0NThmOWZkZGVhMg.png

Advanced Placement (AP) is a program in the United States and Canada created by the College Board which offers college-level curricula and examinations to high school students. American colleges and universities may grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on the examinations.

How can AP help my School or Child?

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAntAAAAJDE2ZDU5MzZhLTQ5ZjQtNGRjNC05MzdmLTY4YzhlMzgxMDNjMw.png

A new platform that has just been launched through LearnInc Indonesia named "MyUSASchool" carries with it a complete eLearning experience with a full, approved and accredited AP certification (diploma) Students all over Indonesia will now be able to obtain an AP standard education from the comfort of their own home at the click of a mouse. This is available for both individuals and full school systems.

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAvhAAAAJGViYWViNWY4LTcwMzgtNGE1My1hYmMzLTUwNGIyNmY2NzRmYQ.jpg

Apart from the student licenses available, MyUSASchool also offers two options for schools to implement AP as a standard.

The Academy, which allows a school to implement a full eLearning system into the school for the students to access, be assigned homework and extra work and to also introduce and reinforce subjects within the school and The Classroom which is designed for schools to help teachers have better resources in class.

There's a lot more to discuss and a lot more benefits than are listed here. For more information on MyUSASchool and also other educational resources please visit www.learninc.asia or contact [email protected] / [email protected]

Or simply download the presentation from http://learninc.asia/myusaschool/

Thank you.

Sorry, I've been silent since I saw this post, but do the schools listed above know and approve of the use of their logos in this advertisement for your company ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiatestaging
Back