War

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Fucktard putin has declared war on Ukraine paving the way for WWIII. He has demanded Ukrainians lay down their arms and go home. That isn't going to happen and because of the russian dictator, thousands, 10s of thousands could die.

You are right, the ignore button really does the trick. Whatever happened or will happen, from this post alone I can already see that I don't want it explained by you.

You are right, the ignore button really does the trick. Whatever happened or will happen, from this post alone I can already see that I don't want it explained by you.
Then don't read it. How simple is that for you?

Fucktard putin has declared war on Ukraine paving the way for WWIII. He has demanded Ukrainians lay down their arms and go home. That isn't going to happen and because of the russian dictator, thousands, 10s of thousands could die.
Stop the stuff you're smoking.

The "free and democratic" US has invaded countries, overthrown governments, rigged elections, executed political leaders more than all the other countries of the world together.

No need to go back 100 years, just look at the
1945 to 1991 section
1991 to now section

And make a tally of the countries were the US brought "freedom, democracy and peace"
After having flattened the place ......

Enjoy the read. Obviously you missed that part in school ?

Look at Putin, look at Biden or the European leaders (not even speaking about the clown in Ukraine).... an easy bet.

Excellent interactive war map

Trying to think of the last war America actually won?
Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan?
Retreat withdraw pullout is not "winning"

I dont think Putin want to flatten the place or "bomb them back to the stone age" (rings a bell ?)
He will probably target only military installations, and avoid as much as possible civilian casualties. Like in Geaorgia.
Hopefully Zelenskyy will not try "to fight till the end" and will wisely surender quickly. This would be the right thing to do to avoid make his people suffering.

Luckily (or should I say hopefully ?) there is zero chance the West will intervene, because that would bring us directly in a major catastrophe.

War is not good, but neither is Ukraine threatening to join NATO, which is I believe what this is ultimately all about.
It has similarities to the Myanmar situation in that there is a sudden military offensive (including installing a puppet president), the West will talk about sanctions a lot but take no military action, and ultimately it will die down into a new status quo.

Last edited:
War is not good, but neither is Ukraine threatening to join NATO, which is I believe what this is ultimately all about.

If Ukraine become member of NATO, Ukraine could attempt to retake Crimea, and it could become a bigger war between NATO and Russia.

NATO is unwilling to give security guarantees to Moscow that Ukraine will never become their newest member.

Ukraine was shelling Donbass before Russia recognize the independence of the two republics and send forces across the border. Al Jazeera had a reporter in Donbass who reported that Ukrainian forces were attacking the region, but no other media is reporting it. Why did Ukraine attack the separatist forces all of a sudden (amid talks of impending Russian invasion)? Now they have to face the Russian military for real.

Ukraine was shelling Donbass before Russia recognize the independence of the two republics and send forces across the border. Al Jazeera had a reporter in Donbass who reported that Ukrainian forces were attacking the region, but no other media is reporting it. Why did Ukraine attack the separatist forces all of a sudden (amid talks of impending Russian invasion)? Now they have to face the Russian military for real.
Can you show evidence for that claim? False flag operations would not be the least bit surprising.

Reactions: Bob
Stop the stuff you're smoking.

The "free and democratic" US has invaded countries, overthrown governments, rigged elections, executed political leaders more than all the other countries of the world together.

No need to go back 100 years, just look at the
1945 to 1991 section
1991 to now section

And make a tally of the countries were the US brought "freedom, democracy and peace"
After having flattened the place ......

Enjoy the read. Obviously you missed that part in school ?

Look at Putin, look at Biden or the European leaders (not even speaking about the clown in Ukraine).... an easy bet.
The US has invaded and deposed quite a few governments, true. So have France and the UK, even more often in the 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuries. Russia likes that game too, from the old Russian Empire until today. There's an expression about living in glass houses and chucking rocks.
Regarding the OP, do you think it's good the Russians invaded? They had agreed earlier that Ukraine is soveriegn, What reason is there to reverse that? Is Putin just trying to reestablish the Russian Empire or is there some deeply hidden real justification for the attack?

Al Jazeera had a reporter in Donbass who reported that Ukrainian forces were attacking the region, but no other media is reporting it. Why did Ukraine attack the separatist forces all of a sudden (amid talks of impending Russian invasion)? Now they have to face the Russian military for real.
Who is the reporter? The only thing I see on Al Jazeera is:
Russian news agencies, meanwhile, reported the separatist forces in Luhansk claimed the Ukraine military escalated fighting.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casabloom
Back