Vitas Online Application Problem

Bogi

After successful registration after 5 working days we got finally the password and was abel to make our application for VITAS but when we finished filling in and uploading all the documents at the end when we push the "Done and Finish" button, a message pops up "all the mandatory documents must be uploaded" and don't allow to complete the application. I checked many times and everything is uploaded, nothing missing and all the file sizes between 6kb and 350kb. On the website they say "You can use this application on weekdays at 00:00
WIB until
23:59
WIB" and still has 368 quota available.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

El_Goretto

Cager
They just upgraded the website so it's not quite stable yet.

You should keep trying or go to immigration directly. No hope of anyone picking the phone up.

Anfooshi

The minimum is 50kb, so I suspect that's the problem.

The site sucks bigtime. I spent 40 hours trying to get it done. Btw they dont open when they advertise either at 8am. Usually 8:20 am and closes at just after 3pm not 4pm, as advertised.

I got back from Singapore a couple days ago and registered with local immigration with my spousal visa. It has me listed as single and female. Can you believe it? After all that work, hassle, money spent they cant even click the right boxes. Not sure what to do at this point.

javasatu

I spend the entire five days last week attempting to apply for my social visa and was not successful until yesterday. I applied exactly at 8am and always get locked out after 15-30 minutes due to the 150 application quota per day. I have learned to keep all my necessary documents in my desktop to upload my required documents faster to bet the daily quota. Also, downsize all the documents less than 400kb on jpeg files before applying for visa. Also when applying online when they ask for birthdays and other dates, scroll down/up the year first, then the month and finally the date. This was so confusing. I realized that in Asian countries, year comes first, then date and month.

Also when I applied for the visa, everyday the requested documents were different.

For now, I am waiting for confirmation from the Indonesian Immigration and let's see how long will that take.:D

Lila

It will take a long time...I submitted my application for the second time and have been waiting a week already just for them to review it...again. First time i waited and waited until i finally received a response stating "data error" 75 to 175 kb in jpeg format on supporting documents, etc. Sorry I cannot offer more positive words. I do hope your experience is much more positive then mine.

Bogi

Thanks very much for your answers and sharing your experience!
In the main time, after repeating to try again and again a lot of times, finally I could complete the application and now waiting for them to review it and get their e-mail.
The problem was not the file size definitely, I did not change that. (In the post above I missed typed, my smallest file was 60kb, not 6kb:)

Lila

Thanks very much for your answers and sharing your experience!
In the main time, after repeating to try again and again a lot of times, finally I could complete the application and now waiting for them to review it and get their e-mail.
The problem was not the file size definitely, I did not change that. (In the post above I missed typed, my smallest file was 60kb, not 6kb:)
Hi there! Did immigration complete their review of your application yet? I am still waiting. Usually, it takes 7 days just to review it. Thats my experience.

Bogi

Hi there! Did immigration complete their review of your application yet? I am still waiting. Usually, it takes 7 days just to review it. Thats my experience.
Hello Lila, I got the e-mail to make the payment exactly in 7 days, same just like your experience:) Payment is done, now waiting for their next email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww46
Top Bottom