Visa agent in Jakarta

Ellmer

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there is a trustworthy visa agent in Jakarta for a decent price. I had one in Bali to extend my sosial Budaya visa and it was super nice.
I've had contact with 1 agent in Jakarta but he was just searching for ways to increase the price (making up stuff). So preferably an agent you dealt with and have had good experiences with.
He doesn't need to speak English.

Cheers,
Almar

I have one I've used for many many years. Very honest trustworthy speedy etc
Speaks English

What do you need? Just extend / renew visit / social?

Also where in Jakarta are you? Some agents only stick to one region(South, West, East, North, Central).

I have one I've used for many many years. Very honest trustworthy speedy etc
Speaks English

What do you need? Just extend / renew visit / social?
yes just extend my current social budaya visa..
If you can give his/her number that's great

Are you still in the amnesty? You are cutting it fine to extend it by 20th Sept. Considering the amount of quota etc

Anyway I sent you my agent number. Good luck

I'm in East Jakarta.. not too far from Central. Only West Jakarta is a hassle for me

Right it might not be a hassle for you, but it might be for the agent. I live in West Jakarta, but I am close to Central Jakarta.(almost across a toll way) One of my former employers used an agent for work permits. However the agent wouldn't even handle my case because he only worked in Central Jakarta. Yet I lived 15 minutes away from work in Central Jakarta.

My agent ask me if you have the sponsor already? Or a user name at immigration for the online application? Or just nothing? Next week is the cut off deadline. After that you have to leave or pay overstay 1jt a day. Cut off now is 7 days before the end of the amnesty to start process of new application

My agent ask me if you have the sponsor already? Or a user name at immigration for the online application? Or just nothing? Next week is the cut off deadline. After that you have to leave or pay overstay 1jt a day. Cut off now is 7 days before the end of the amnesty to start process of new application
Yes I have a sponsor. She gave me a call also. Thanks for the care

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back