Various Roles - Technology

SydWesMel

Charter Member
Cager
We are also looking for the following:

C# Web Developers

Develop web based applications.
2 years min experience programming with C#, ASP.

Graphic Designers (UI/UX for Web and Mobile Apps)

2 years min experience with graphic design

I/T Business Analysts
2 years min experience as a Business Analyst OR 5 years min experience working within one of the following industries (healthcare, logistics, B2B service business) in a management role.

QA/Testers
2 years min experience working within a software test environment for web or mobile applications

Network Engineers
2 years min experience working within a Microsoft server environment. Ideally with virtualisation experience (i.e. AWS)

Our Indonesian office is based in Batam.

Close date 31-08-2016. However due to our high number of projects we will look to hire before the close dates as in most cases we will need more than 1 employee per role.

Job Starting Date: ASAP

Salary is based on experience and neg.

Send me a PM if you know anyone who might be interested and I will pass on the details to our HR.

Last edited:

Puspawarna

Cager
Thanks for posting a job opening! As you know, this site is a work in progress, so we haven't finalized and stickied the requirements for posting jobs. However, we'll definitely be requiring certain info, probably looking something like this:

Job Title: (eg. Sales Supervisor, or Technical Analyst)
Job Location: (include at least the city of where this job is)
Job Description: (give a short description of the job duties)
Qualifications: (what education, years of experience, and/or other background should applicants have?)
Application Deadline: (dd-mm-yy)
Job Starting Date: (approximately, if not known yet)
How to apply: (tell interested people what their next step should be if they are interests)

If you could flesh out your announcement along those lines, it would be much appreciated - thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaioxbeticu