Utah Grand circles (-) Album

Wisnu

Charter Member
WFH, can't go anywhere except field visit,
can't plan for the next trips. In fact, just cancelled my annual leave in April.
can only look back our previous trip, this one from last year while we visited our daughter, took the opportunity to test our endurance in the blistering hot 105F (40C) of Utah and Arizona in August. Loved it.
Check this album

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHWqzff

It's Utah grand circles minus grand canyon, plus few shots at cincinnati open and my daughter's campus in oxford, OH.
Hope you enjoy too

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
Northern AZ, Zion, Bryce and the 4 corners area have always been some of my favorites. Great pics!

The 105 degrees is a cool day in Phoenix during the summer, so I’ll skip that. :)

Wisnu

Charter Member
Northern AZ, Zion, Bryce and the 4 corners area have always been some of my favorites. Great pics!

The 105 degrees is a cool day in Phoenix during the summer, so I’ll skip that. :)

Thanks Jaime,
indeed, most amazing places - my favourite too, We plan to repeat again and include Grand canyon and the half dome yosemite (this one is very difficult to get a slot). Covid19 ruin all of our plan.

Actually 105 degree is not bad - we lived in KZ before, and now Egypt where the temp may reach 115F.
But, combined with 20-30 km hiking per day made me realise that we're not young anymore:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiflondon
Top Bottom