Trump four more years

A new forum member....4 posts so far with 2 heavy pro trump and 2 heavy anti china (which i suspect is linked to the pro-Trump bit). You are of course entitled to your opinion but i do hope you are not going to turn this forum into a continuous circle of US political bullshit. We get enough of that from the rest of the internet.

A new forum member....4 posts so far with 2 heavy pro trump and 2 heavy anti china (which i suspect is linked to the pro-Trump bit). You are of course entitled to your opinion but i do hope you are not going to turn this forum into a continuous circle of US political bullshit. We get enough of that from the rest of the internet.
Perhaps it's just a Russian bot trolling the forum? o_O

Wow, this forum is now prominent enough to get a Russian bot!

Or is Trump the illegitimate son of Arnold Schwarzenegger?

With the way 2020 is going, maybe someone is causing a disturbance in the time line due to time travel.

On a side note, for some reason when I read your posts, I read it in Mr. Spock's voice.

Wow, this forum is now prominent enough to get a Russian bot!

Does this mean we are moving up in the world?

With the way 2020 is going, maybe someone is causing a disturbance in the time line due to time travel.

On a side note, for some reason when I read your posts, I read it in Mr. Spock's voice.
That’s the evil, alternative universe Spock!

In my defense, time travel gets confusing sometimes.

To be fair, I used both Star Trek and The Flash(TV series). In The Flash, Barry Allen does use his speed for time travel and makes a mess out of things.

To be fair, I used both Star Trek and The Flash(TV series). In The Flash, Barry Allen does use his speed for time travel and makes a mess out of things.
If you know anything about traveling forwards in time... either to January 20th 2021 or alternatively January January 20th 2025, I'd like to hear about it.

*None of that psuedoscience alchemy stuff centered around poteen mixed with the bones of the sea. I tried that in my twenties and it worked, but sometimes I have these flashes of memory that almost make it feel like I was really there, living through it... Strange.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinYao