Travelling to Indonesia - Peduli Lindungi App

m17tgw

Hey Everyone, hope your all keeping safe & well

Just a quick question if anyone can help me out, So I'm arriving in Bali next weekend, and I have the Peduli Lindungi app downloaded and installed on my phone which I've done ready for arrival, I'm told that I will need to purchase a local sim card for it to work on my phone in the country? and also do I need to sign up/ register anything on this app before I leave the UK, (to enter Indonesia) ??

any help is appreciated, not travelled since 2019 so all feels new again haha! Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards
Marty

Is your question also about what you need to register in the app PeduliLindungi? If yes. I advice you to register your (foreign) vaccine certificates (2 + booster) and your Covid 19 test result. However I am not sure if these (or even the app pedulilindungi) are still mandatory nowadays for traveling to Bali. You better check online.
Screenshot_20220510-074823_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220510-074832_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220510-080350_PeduliLindungi.jpg

Last edited:
I read yesterday that Jokowi was going to announce today no preflight Covid testing required for those entering Indonesia.

Anyone heard anything?

I landed in jkt yesterday. Had no doc check only PL app to scan, if green you go right and no doc check. If red you go and wait with the masses for I’m guessing vaccine check and maybe PCR test results?? I travelled on the 18th without PCR test

We arrived early this morning at CGK. Only a quick stop at the Immunization desk. We had registered the app, but I guess it was down then. 2 minutes.

Hey Everyone, hope your all keeping safe & well

Just a quick question if anyone can help me out, So I'm arriving in Bali next weekend, and I have the Peduli Lindungi app downloaded and installed on my phone which I've done ready for arrival, I'm told that I will need to purchase a local sim card for it to work on my phone in the country? and also do I need to sign up/ register anything on this app before I leave the UK, (to enter Indonesia) ??

any help is appreciated, not travelled since 2019 so all feels new again haha! Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards
Marty
Hi Marty,

You don't need to register anything anymore, because everything you need related to your vaccination status is already listed in the PEDULI LINDUNGI APPLICATION if you have successfully downloaded it.

Cheers,
cathy

We had the App but is was never working and nobody at CGK brought up the subject. It was midnight when we landed; maybe that contributed to the lack of Covid urgency. We did show our vaccinations cards and negative test results, though.

We did show our vaccinations cards and negative test results, though.
If the app works you go to the right hand side and are not expected to show your vaccination cards or test results. It is not essential to have the app but it can save time.

Like I said, when we went through, the app was down; there was no right side quick line.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke