Took me a while to find this place :)

Jarno

Hi there,

Just found this place after the previous one went tits up. Looking forward to staying up to date with what's happening in Indonesia :)

Jarno

Welcome! Seems like we've had several folks from the old place find us in the last few days. Did someone clue you in, or did you find us through a search on the internet?

Google led me here eventually, showed up on the 1st page now. Previously not :)

Ah, Jarno is terug! Hoe is de woestijn?

Oww, sorry; Jarno is back! How is the
Best_Dessert_Places_in_Toronto2_620x264.jpg
?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Jarno. Glad to have you around, with us.

Still nice and warm, winter is coming so temperatures are nice and moderate now, 25ish :)

Hi Jarno & Steve&penny... welcome to the new forum- sorry I have been remiss and am late to the welcome party.

Is the old place still just full of ads & junk?
I can't be arsed opening it to see anymore. :)

ahh I guess we aren't missing much then

A handful of first time users that ask questions but not many get answered.

Welcome

Not too much of that anymore but absolutely 0 discussions and very little newsworthy threads.

I beg to differ! This is what you get when you click "New Topics" over there:

Someone should send a message to Felicity, let her know where we are!

And get analyzed again? Was like Lisa Kudrow sometimes...

I just had a right load of fun and games trying to open the site... routed me to some obscure place first, then I used a different route, and it told me the forum wasn't responding- anyway, i finally got it to open and seems to have been left to rot.
Sad really.

They still have one administrator and a few core regular members. I never got a clear story on what happened. Why keep the old one going? It only serves as confusion.

I see the Indonesia expat forum has moved to a parallel universe. Very logical. How fitting that I should find it again!

Glad you found us.. i do regert losing the old site because it gave me so much info and made our move to indonesia so much easier. Lol and made me glad we werent moving to jarkata (sorry but true..dont hate us )

I see the Indonesia expat forum has moved to a parallel universe. Very logical. How fitting that I should find it again!

Welcome!

Glad you found us.. i do regert losing the old site because it gave me so much info and made our move to indonesia so much easier. Lol and made me glad we werent moving to jarkata (sorry but true..dont hate us )

What made the other place special? 1. Its web address or 2. its people? If you answered 2, you are correct! And since all of its people have moved here, then this place is the special one now! Heck, it's even better because we won't let you down!

What made the other place special? 1. Its web address or 2. its people? If you answered 2, you are correct! And since all of its people have moved here, then this place is the special one now! Heck, it's even better because we won't let you down!

Good to be among the chosen people.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats