Tip to process Vitas in Singapore

yantiharun1

Can anyone recommend hotel that is located near the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore? (nothing too expensive). I will be travelling to Singapore to process my Vitas. How long do I plan to stay in Singapore to complete the process?
Thanks,Yanti

R Cameron

Charter Member
Cager
You are processing it yourself? There are agents that have been mentioned many times on this forum who can process it same-day. Yes, you will pay more, but the cost of an extra day in Singapore may be about the same.

yantiharun1

You are processing it yourself? There are agents that have been mentioned many times on this forum who can process it same-day. Yes, you will pay more, but the cost of an extra day in Singapore may be about the same.
I am curious and yes, I am going to process it myself.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
There are not many hotels close by and the area around Grange is rather expensive. Perhaps it's better to look for a location with a good MRT connection (although the closest station from the East-West Line is also somewhat remote).

The embassy states it takes one (working) day later to be able to pick up, so theoretically you'd need at least one night, perhaps two if you can't get there on time in the morning.

Anfooshi

Can anyone recommend hotel that is located near the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore? (nothing too expensive). I will be travelling to Singapore to process my Vitas. How long do I plan to stay in Singapore to complete the process?
Thanks,Yanti

There are some cheap hotels on Alistair road or street. Not far from the embassy but also not walking distance. Make sure you photocopy your passport after you have recieved the Singapore entry stamp or you will be denied a room since you will have left your passport at the embassy.

*emphasis is on cheap. Quality is subjective but 35$ USD a night is what I recall.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiflondon
Top Bottom