Things to do with children in and around Jakarta

Yep, never get on a trampoline after a couple of beers...

In Mal Kelapa Gading...

B6D3C190-D532-436E-B847-980421A5E6AC.jpeg
3E614AE0-D734-4044-B613-5A6EA60BB40A.jpeg

Just in case anyone has not found it and has a smart TV.

teatimetv.to

I'm not sure what age defines kids here. But I would add Planetarium Jakarta. I hope it's also accessible for non Indonesian.
https://planetarium.jakarta.go.id

Tried to take my son there. It was packed full of school kids. Full of kids is normal for such a place but I'm talking about can't even walk through the lobby and having to step over kids lying on the ground out of what I presume exhaustion from a long bus trip.

Has anyone experienced a quiet day there? Just wondering if I was unlucky or if it's a daily occurrence.

Tried to take my son there. It was packed full of school kids. Full of kids is normal for such a place but I'm talking about can't even walk through the lobby and having to step over kids lying on the ground out of what I presume exhaustion from a long bus trip.

Has anyone experienced a quiet day there? Just wondering if I was unlucky or if it's a daily occurrence.

Aw sounds awful. I've always been thinking to go there on weekdays and have it all for myself. Did you go on the weekends or weekdays?
It's under renovation and will be ready on 21th. I'm expecting it's going to be better place. But can't bear the crowds.

Aw sounds awful. I've always been thinking to go there on weekdays and have it all for myself. Did you go on the weekends or weekdays?
It's under renovation and will be ready on 21th. I'm expecting it's going to be better place. But can't bear the crowds.

I went on a week day, during school times.

I haven't seen the Jakarta Aquarium at Neo Soho been mentioned. Haven't been in myself but it's always packed with families at the cashier on weekends.

Branchsto and QBig in BSD City are also fun.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back