The Mansion apartments - kemayoran

wombat

Charter Member
Cager
Folks,

Anyone here lives in The Mansion apartment complex in Kemayoran?
My current lease will run out in about a month and I am contemplating to rent a 2 bedrooms apartment in Bellavista tower there.

Any info would be appreciated.

Hi there! hows finding a new apartment there? i'd like to recommend you to an apartment listing website. its in english and very easy to use. i hope you find your apartment soon!

https://www.rukamen.com

Cheers

Hi there! hows finding a new apartment there? i'd like to recommend you to an apartment listing website. its in english and very easy to use. i hope you find your apartment soon!

https://www.rukamen.com

Cheers

sorry, am I missing something here? I tried this website and it is not in English and IMHO very difficult to use. I am actually searching for an apartment but I gave up on this site after less than 5 minutes........

i am also in progress to find an apartment in jakarta. and those websites are not really helpful to be honest. ( well based on my personal experience. perhaps others got big help from it) .. mostly those agent dont update their status .. so when i called them, they told me that their apt is already rented. and offered me another unit with higher price or lower benefit.

I agree with what gab-rob said. It is something like post an ad and forget about it. Not very nice as potential customers/tenants are wasting their time and money. But it also says something about the agent / owner (whoever placed the ad). When we will look more deep into the problem you can see a lot of parallel property agents advertising the same property via different channels (often with different prices). Some of those property agents are making a "chain sale" something like this: Tenant ->property agent 1 ->.....-> property agent n -> property owner. I imagine it would be hard to update all the agents if the property was already rented out.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back