The Cage is now open! Please, register here for access.

How to get access to The Cage:

Access to The Cage is granted in two easy steps:

Step 1: Be a Charter Member OR reach 200 posts and be a member for 2 months.
Step 2: Post "I would like to join The Cage" in this thread.

Just curious, how did stt_cibubur become a Cager if she only has 34 posts (not a Charter Member either)?

Just curious, how did stt_cibubur become a Cager if she only has 34 posts (not a Charter Member either)?
I got help from fairy godfather🤫.. You can kick me out if you want Dave🤪.. OR do you want to give me trial run? Say it, what do you want me to do.
Yapping daily? Or ...???:fencing:

@Dave70 we've known stt_cibubur for 10 years so we made an exception.

Thanks @El_Goretto. Had stt_cibubur not posted #204 just below #203 where you re-posted "How to get access to The Cage", I would not have noticed how many posts she had yet she's a Cager.

Since I posted more than 200 already, "I would like to join The Cage".

I got help from fairy godfather🤫.. You can kick me out if you want Dave🤪.. OR do you want to give me trial run? Say it, what do you want me to do.
Yapping daily? Or ...???:fencing:

How can I kick you out if you're in the cage first? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I have to earn the minimum 200 post.. so I am gonna get it ASAP... apologize if I keep yapping here and everywhere and being pain in the arse... :peace:

I think I have to earn the minimum 200 post.. so I am gonna get it ASAP... apologize if I keep yapping here and everywhere and being pain in the arse... :peace:
You are already a cager stt_c
I don' think it was a full 200 posts if it was 'known' people.
The posting number was set high mainly to keep the trolls out afaik.
Nice to see you around & active again though.

I know but I dont feel right, I made Dave jealous.. :flame:
its nice to be in place where all crazy peeps from old days are , bad_azz. :bump2:🤪😆😆😆😆

Struggling a bit to get to 200 in 4 years...I only like to comment if I have something of value to add to a discussion. I have no idea what is in the cage but I'm certainly not a troll and would be interesting to see what you all really think! Can I get in there too?

I know but I dont feel right, I made Dave jealous.. :flame:

No, I'm not jealous. But it looks like you were flouting the rules by posting #204 just after #203 (to me, sounds like "I'm a Cager now with only 34 posts"). Maybe you have urgent reasons to be in The Cage? "Exceptions" or special favors are normal in Indonesia, I understand.

No, I'm not jealous. But it looks like you were flouting the rules by posting #204 just after #203 (to me, sounds like "I'm a Cager now with only 34 posts"). Maybe you have urgent reasons to be in The Cage? "Exceptions" or special favors are normal in Indonesia, I understand.

Speaking of "special favors", I remember this incident in New Zealand...

Sure @gemima. You haven't reached 200 posts but you are close enough and your contributions have been greatly appreciated, so much so that we think you deserve it.

You are now a cager!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back