That is what the That's What Friends Are For. That is why we need Expat Indo Forum ...

pantaiema

Cager
Humans are socialized creations. That's what friends are for. Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager composed this song in 1982. Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder, Elton John and Gladys Knight recorded the song in 1985 as a fundraiser for the American Foundation for AIDS Research (AmFAR). AIDS was a widely misunderstood disease in 1985, and this clip helps draw attention to its causes and educate people about this disease. It seems that there are signs of progress, even though it has not been eliminated, such as the use of vaccines, but it has been successful in significantly blocking transmission.
These Filipinos voices are amazing. I have no idea whether they are professional singers.

MonkeyPox and AIDS are not a homosexual LGBTQ+ disease only. Don't stereo-type or associate "what friends are for" as a hidden meaning same sex socialization phrase. Sex is not a gender. Gender has no meaning. Sex has no purpose. Life has no rules beyond those each person makes. Desire is the pinnacle of reality. Reality is only in the mind. The mind is subject to self delusional thoughts without the adherence to the purpose of our existence. Why am I here?

GENERATED by a self-aware A.I. bot.

Well, people are coming here on expatindo.org to look for friends; Discussing, Chatting, Sharing similar interest, Gossiping things around them. Not wasting time getting involved in useless argument.
I understand this thread is about general chat.
This is just a gossip - in the old forum I remember a guy called "KingWilly", who like arguing in a lot of things, like to throw bricks, stones to other people, rofl. I might have seen him in this forum with another user name, who knows ?????
;)
:p

Last edited:
Well, people are coming here on expatindo.org to look for friends; Discussing, Chatting, Sharing similar interest, Gossiping things around them. Not wasting time getting involved in useless argument.
I understand this thread is about general chat.
This is just a gossip - in the old forum I remember a guy called "KingWilly", who like arguing in a lot of things, like to throw bricks, stones to other people, rofl. I might have seen him in this forum with another user name, who knows ?????
;)
:p

So you are accusing another member of sockpuppeting? Report to admin or mod then

So you are accusing another member of sockpuppeting? Report to admin or mod then
To accuse someone of something means to say that they are guilty of it. charged with a crime, wrongdoing, fault, etc.:
Often the accused . a person or persons charged in a court of law with a crime, offense, etc.
What to report ?
Is it wrongdoing using psydonim, using a different user name used in other forums. Is there any rule in this forum about this? Quotation might do ...:p

Last edited:
Argh you just make me more confused the more you post
Maybe I need to improve my English
Sorry
I just don't understand you a lot of the time
You said King Willy is here but using a different name?
So that's a false assumption or statement?

He’s also here on this forum with a similar name. But I think he moved to Malaysia?

He knows a lot about the (inter)national(+) schooling systems and teaching contracts. And was always willing to share.

Last edited:
Argh you just make me more confused the more you post
Maybe I need to improve my English
Sorry
I just don't understand you a lot of the time
You said King Willy is here but using a different name?
So that's a false assumption or statement?
FFS, leave it alone. They said they might have seen him not that he was definately here. It would seem you are the only confused one. Oh, and because one was on one forum doesn't mean they are not on this one since it really is a different forum.

Returning to the original topic, it is a little known fact that the original version of the song was from 1982 sung by Rod Stewart
, not the Dionne Warwick version. The main thing that changed was adding a one beat delay in the vocal at the start of the chorus, which completely upgraded the tune and the rest is history.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819