Surat Pindah

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
What I need is an example of a Sponsor Letter for a Surat Pindah from DINAS.

When we first moved here I had the SKTT card from Jakarta. Catatan Sipil took it and gave me a paper one. Said they didn't do the cards here, only paper. OK, that was 2 and a half years ago. This year went in when renewed KITAS and was told I need the card now but they discovered I did not have a Surat Pindah on file. With getting KITAP next, I have to have the card. No paper. OK, went to Jakarta, seen old R/T again and got a form. Took it to Lurah. Nope, they don't handle that part any longer, go directly to Catatan Sipli. Went to Catatan Sipli in JakSel and was told, sorry, it can only be done at DINAS now. Go to DINAS, sorry, you need this little card that Immigration gave you when you transferred cities. Hmmm, no card in any of our files. Should we go to Immigration office in JakSel. I decided that in all likelihood, it is in our files in Bandar Lampung so we returned. Went to Immigration office and asked. Just a minute. 10 minutes later he comes back, "it was in your paperwork" he claims. Gives us the card.

So, now we are going to go back to Jakarta and go to DINAS. We need a sponsor letter from my WNI wife. Just not sure how to write that one. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh, anyone know how long it takes to complete?

Thanks in advance.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinYao
Back