Surat Mutasi (from one province to another)

Ana Indo

Hi Everyone.

I have had a KITAP for almost five years so I am going to have to renew very soon. I have moved povinsi. The kanim I'm my new provinsi says I have to go back to my old kanim to get all my files to bring to the new provinsi. One of the documents needed to do this is a 'surat permohonan mutasi' , a letter to ask for this transfer basically.

Does anyone know how this letter should be written? I have absolutely no idea. I would so appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Ana

Hi Everyone.

I have had a KITAP for almost five years so I am going to have to renew very soon. I have moved povinsi. The kanim I'm my new provinsi says I have to go back to my old kanim to get all my files to bring to the new provinsi. One of the documents needed to do this is a 'surat permohonan mutasi' , a letter to ask for this transfer basically.

Does anyone know how this letter should be written? I have absolutely no idea. I would so appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Ana

Unless they have a specific format in mind, I think a generic surat permohonan should do. Have a browse on our article on surat permohonan.

And basically what you are requesting is something like "mutasi KITAP dari (current location) ke (destination location)".

I think your Indonesian sponsor/spouse is the one that has to do the surat permohonan.

Don’t forget you’ll encounter the same with your KTP OA.

My KTPOA was made in the Catatan cipil of the new place, so should be alright. I'm dreading the renewing process. It's been five years since my last real immigration run, boy I have not missed it!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back