SULUT Process for being added to KK (Kartu Keluarga)

merah07

Dear Members:

I just now have acquired KITAP. My Indonesian wife and I want to add my name to her kartu keluarga. I live in Manado, SULUT. Can anyone tell
me what the procedure is for adding my name and refer me to such information?

Thanks in advance!

You are not added to your wife's KK. You get your own. This is handled by the Catatan Sipil along with your KTP. The same place you acquired your SKTT.

As per FP17 post, you need to go to the Catatan Sipil which is located behind the Mayor's office (Kantor walikota) in Tikala. Beware that there was a time where there was a few bad apples there, each time I had to deal with them. Hopefully it may have changed.

I believe that the current regulation (Peraturan daerah kota Manado nomor 3 tahun 2011 tentang retribusi jasa umum) set at Rp 150.000 the fee for the KTP OA and the same price for the KK for WNA. Watch out for any board confirming it, and stick to it.

Like other things in Indonesia, it is different wherever you go.

Some CatSip's will make you have a separate KK to your wife.

However others will add you to the same one - which makes more sense and looks better in my opinion. For example my CatSip is Gresik, and my Indonesian wife, my British Indonesian son, and myself, are all on the same KK.

Like other things in Indonesia, it is different wherever you go.

Some CatSip's will make you have a separate KK to your wife.

However others will add you to the same one - which makes more sense and looks better in my opinion. For example my CatSip is Gresik, and my Indonesian wife, my British Indonesian son, and myself, are all on the same KK.

Maybe so but they are wrong in doing so.

badung issue only a kk to my wife which I am added , the kk and ktp are free here .

ya indonesia every place another story .

Foreigners who hold a KITAP can be listed on the same Kartu Keluarga. This is according to Udang Undang no 23/ Administrasi Kependudukan article 62.

Thanks for that. It certainly makes much more sense for a family to be all together on a KK (family card).

To be perfectly honest if I was given a separate KK to my family I would be mildly offended and frown upon it.

I'm on my family KK, bit of a problem I'm down as a bachelor, don't quite know how they came to that conclusion,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Catur88