Store owner sold me goods for heavy prices and claimed officials.

GorengIndoMie

I purchased laptop and SSD from Indonesia. Before purchase i asked them 2 times if prices are not high and with the official store?

They sold me MSI SSD for 2.35 Juta when I reached home and checked its 975,000 IDR when asking MSI official chat support they said its less price not 2.35 juta.

Store owner is rude and said why I agreed but his staff told me that its officials store prices. He is not willing to accept their fault.

Yes sadly they fooled me. His logic is:

Laptop was on promo so they can fool me for other products by charging me heavy price.

I purchased laptop and SSD from Indonesia. Before purchase i asked them 2 times if prices are not high and with the official store?

They sold me MSI SSD for 2.35 Juta when I reached home and checked its 975,000 IDR when asking MSI official chat support they said its less price not 2.35 juta.

Store owner is rude and said why I agreed but his staff told me that its officials store prices. He is not willing to accept their fault.
So you asked the store who overcharged you two times if the price was high and you didnt think to spend 1 minute searching on tokopedia/ shoppee?
Why would the shop owner accept fault when you accepted the price in the store so there is no fault?
I'm sorry this happened but you never ever buy anything in Indonesia without cross-checking prices.

So you asked the store who overcharged you two times if the price was high and you didnt think to spend 1 minute searching on tokopedia/ shoppee?
Why would the shop owner accept fault when you accepted the price in the store so there is no fault?
I'm sorry this happened but you never ever buy anything in Indonesia without cross-checking prices.

I asked them if they are officials store because official company store are regulated like samsung , HP etc. They confirmed me so i trusted them. It appeared to be they lied.

I learned the lesson to research online before buying even from people/stores who mention themselves as official stores from company. Trust level went straight to -1 😂😂

I learned the lesson to research online before buying even from people/stores who mention themselves as official stores from company. Trust level went straight to -1 😂😂
Since I live in Indonesia, I have following 3 rules:

1 Don't trust anyone
2 Do not listen to any tukang²
3 Buy only online at Tokopedia to avoid the bule fee

Furthermore, reduce your expectations to -100% from anything you knew in your former life and stay far from the motor driver on the street.

Since I apply all the above, I haven't got cheated again.

Easy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke
Back