andinaw

Dear All,

Recently i am doing my research on Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management and Social Media Analytics.

I wondered, is this trend already happening in Indonesia?

Does your company use any kind of social media thing?
What do you do then?

If its that necessary, i may implement that in my company. But if it's isn't, i don't wanna waste money for something unimportant.
If i do need to implement Social Media Marketing. Does this any apps that can assists me to do that?

Any suggestion?

Thank you :D

William King

Charter Member
Cager
Dear All,

Recently i am doing my research on Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management and Social Media Analytics.

What do you do then?

If its that necessary, i may implement that in my company. But if it's isn't, i don't wanna waste money for something unimportant.
If i do need to implement Social Media Marketing. Does this any apps that can assists me to do that?

Any suggestion?

Really ? Which companies don't ?

Are you doing research or are you thinking about it for your company, this whole post reads like a shill for a Social Media Marketing course.

El_Goretto

Cager
Dear All,

What do you do then?

Any suggestion?

Social Media is huge throughout the world but even more so in Indonesia.

Can't remember the exact numbers but Indonesians rank among the highest consumers of social media in the world.

So yes, it is already happening but with a population of over 250 million, there is still a lot more to do.

It depends what kind of company you have but you would most likely benefit from it.

I've used King Promosi before to gain instagram followers on a business account and it was fairly cheap with a warranty (if the target is not reached by the end of the first month, the next 3 months are free or something like that). While doing my research, I found a few of these with various degrees of sophistication and price.

El_Goretto

Cager
Really ? Which companies don't ?

Are you doing research or are you thinking about it for your company, this whole post reads like a shill for a Social Media Marketing course.

I thought so too but I figured I may as well give him the benefit of the doubt. We have our hawk eyes trained on this thread, so if it turns out to be a shill, we will jump on it and report it to various spam databases.

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
If its that necessary, i may implement that in my company.(...)
Any suggestion?
Yes, I have one.
I understand that you are newly employed. I kindly suggest you check the website of the company which employs you so that you have a better idea at their field of business and understand why I raise an eyebrow after reading your post, especially knowing that they are one of the main investor of one of the most popular Indonesian social network and part of one of the biggest Indonesian Group in the consumer sektor.
Here is what your company advertises:
(edited: name of the company) is a venture builder, focusing on digital communities, media, commerce and solution companies in the Indonesian consumer internet industry.Founded in 2010, (edited: name of the company) is not only about venture capital. It is about growing Indonesia's economy. Our purpose is to create a healthy ecosystem that produces world-class digital companies, supported by teams of great technopreneurs, engineers, product people and marketers...etc

Should I continue? :smile:

ChrisTex

Charter Member
Cager
Just look at all the blue check marks on twitter accounts. Search a number of companies and you will you see they have twitter accounts. Better yet, think of all the random followers you get on twitter.

pinky321

Charter Member
Cager
For social media management and analytics, i used Hootsuite and Buffer to manage some accounts from different social medias, scheduling posts, follow, report, tips, etc.

It can be effective, but it depends on what your industry is, if you sell a product, it will help you to sell directly. If you sell service, social media is still needed and important to give an information what your company about and engage with the potential customers but this is more sustainable.

Last edited:

kuldesak

Social Media Indonesian experts such as Novi Bayu you may subscribe his Telegram channel (in Bahasa Indonesia) http://t.me/nofibayu

He has 8.9K subscribers and he's a humble person.

And here is his blog http://www.fanspage-id.com/

FYI: at least for 5 years, UKM (SME Indonesia) has been growing with social media marketing and SEO.

If you want to join their private workshop and gathering, you may take a look at this: www.digitalmarketer.id
Or sharing with this humble person, his name is Danny Santoso (CEO of DigitalMarketer.id and DuniaFitnes.com).

Dear All,

What do you do then?

Any suggestion?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
67nature17
Top Bottom