So whatcha doin' now (besides posting here, of course)?

I am sat doing online stuff, as hubby cleans the house up.

We moved a lot of stuff in from the old shop yesterday- including some display counters. So we have recycled one into the kitchen for all the cups & plates to go in
& another one has gone in the "sofa room" to hold the dvd collection & I guess old laptops, wires and other such stuff from what I can see.
Stuff we had shoved in those big plastic boxes with lids on is being migrated into new homes and a general spring-cleaning is taking place.

I did offer to help but Mister OCD is in his element- so I might just wash the dishes and cook something up before I pop off out on a dog walking job later on.

Lazy days - love 'em.

Ohh and so far no rain today - lovely sunshine I can see right over the city to the far off mountains in the south. Nice to be warm again- have been layering up in clothes for the past few days. I hate being cold.

**update... I guess he has finished for the day hahahaha, I am tempted to photograph the big mess I am sat amongst - but best not, seeing as I have been sat on my azz & not contributing to the cleaning.

Last edited:
Received a request to colorize an older Bali postcard You know the popular ones) a week or so ago. Without thinking I said sure, a couple bodies, no problem, send me a hi res scan. Took me an entire afternoon today. Geesh, do you know how many greens there are in a jungle? That was harder then frizzy hair. Done now. Yesterday was just an old train. 30 minutes. I like those.

Received a request to colorize an older Bali postcard You know the popular ones) a week or so ago. Without thinking I said sure, a couple bodies, no problem, send me a hi res scan. Took me an entire afternoon today. Geesh, do you know how many greens there are in a jungle? That was harder then frizzy hair. Done now. Yesterday was just an old train. 30 minutes. I like those.
Hey! Perhaps you could upload some of your work here? Dunno if it is possible. I'd be interested to see the result. This is something I would be totally unable to do.

Hey! Perhaps you could upload some of your work here? Dunno if it is possible. I'd be interested to see the result. This is something I would be totally unable to do.

I will see what I have that I do on my own and upload some if I ever figure out the picture posting instructions given. I will not post anything I was commissioned to do for privacy and copyright purposes. Yeah, I'm one that still believes in them. Ownership is ownership.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back