• We have just upgraded to Xenforo 2.1. We still have a few things to iron out while the forum is live. If you see any bug, please let us know. Any question? Feel free to ask.
  • We have done a little bit of house cleaning with the forums and certain threads.

Read more about it here.

Shipping to Europe

JefDam

I'm returning to Europe in July and would like to ship some stuff back, mostly records and paintings.

Can anyone recommend a shipping company?

Thanks.

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
You did not mention the number of paintings on your shipping list; we returned to the USA with 3 canvases removed from their stretching frames and rolled in a tube which was transported as a carry-on. Not having the tube out of our sight during the flight provided peace of mind.

AJBell

I'd recommend A1 Auto Transports white glove international shipping. Records and paintings are going to need some careful handling being shipped that far in order to avoid damages. Whoever you find to help with it, I'd be sure to look into their insurance policies. I'm assuming you're shipping enough stuff that it's not feasible to do with standard shipping and careful packaging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yahiajkd
Top Bottom