Request to remove my name from the black list

Mohab

Hello .. may I ask i have deported on 27/7 and I was married there for 4 years but we divorced however we decided to marry again.. so after 6 months can my ex request to remove my name from the black list ? And when exactly can she request? At the beginning of February?

dafluff

Cager
Hello .. may I ask i have deported on 27/7 and I was married there for 4 years but we divorced however we decided to marry again.. so after 6 months can my ex request to remove my name from the black list ? And when exactly can she request? At the beginning of February?

The minimum time for black listing is 6 months. So after 6 months have passed, someone in Indonesia can on your behalf, request for it to be removed. There is no guarantee that this request will be granted.

We have more info here: https://www.expatindo.org/blacklisted-indonesia/

Mohab

The immigration officer told me you can come again after six months .. why should I be deported forever !? It's my first time and I just worked with visa on arrival and I have my ex wife there so I wana come back to re marry her again and she can do that request

Mohab

The cases that the request can be rejected if it's related to the police or finance issue that's all

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
The temporary black list is for six months
It is a well known fact that if one is listed as blacklisted, even for 6 months, it still takes a physical body locally to make a request that the name is removed from said list. This is done in Jakarta at GenImmigration. It may be for 6 months but it stays on the list until someone has it removed.

snpark

Cager
Overstay is one thing
Illegally working knowledgeably is another hence the deport AND blacklist

Mohab

If it's reported to the police or finance so.it will be permanent black list

Mohab

I wana come BK to remarry her again ..coz I have seen so many talk about this and the info is so confusing

Mohab

Just this time .. I just Wana just make sure she can request to remove my name from black list

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noon_araya
Top Bottom