Renewing ITAS without SKTT

Mooball

I’ve had my ITAS for almost a year and didn’t get an SKTT. Only realised recently that I needed one. What is the best approach for renewing my ITAS?

Get an SKTT valid for a month (until the end of my ITAS), renew ITAS, get new SKTT?

Seems convoluted, but unsurprising. Are catatan sipil likely to impose a fine for not getting the SKTT sooner?

Cheers.

Orestes

Did my ITAS in december 2018 and also just realized I needed a SKTT when starting the KITAP process 3 months ago. Went to Catatan Sipil who did not ask any questions about why I applied late and I did not receive a fine. After handing in the required paperwork received the SKTT after 5 working days. Valid from 09-09-2019 until 18-12-2019.

Lemonyellow

As far i know you can't extend your ITAS without the SKTT. After you get one you can apply for extending your ITAS. Everytime you get a new ITAS you should apply for a new SKTT. Last year it took me 2 weeks for the SKTT. But i believe there's no standard time, nor any fees, it could take 5 working days to 2 weeks depending on the local officials.

dafluff

Cager
Seems convoluted, but unsurprising. Are catatan sipil likely to impose a fine for not getting the SKTT sooner?

Cheers.
As per our article, there may be a fine for not having an SKTT and/or being late in applying for one. The amount is set up by local regulation and varies between cities/regencies, with a maximum fine of Rp 2 million allowed by national law. The actual fine is likely to be much lower, or even zero, in cases where the local government hasn't caught up with writing a regulation for this.

mr2000jp

i noticed very late that the sktt is needed to extend the itas , so i went to the dukcapil and got my sktt and it was valid for 2 weeks , lol
any way , i went to the imigration and processed the extending of my itas , it seems i will need to go to the dukcapil again to renew my sktt in few days ,
but there is no need to worry , no one will ask you why you come to get your sktt very late , and no penalties to pay for that

jstar

Mr. 10,000
but there is no need to worry , no one will ask you why you come to get your sktt very late , and no penalties to pay for that
Good for you, but it's not correct; every city or town has its own fine structure for late registration...

mr2000jp

Good for you, but it's not correct; every city or town has its own fine structure for late registration...

oh , really , so i just was in luck , thanks for warning me , i appretiate it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hxtan
Top Bottom